Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

Well after the last few weeks I've bought into the Harry Kane vibe. I think he's a great striker already and am looking forward to were he can go. Perhaps when Diego is around 30/31 and Kane will be 24/25 he will be ready for a big club? I'd take him in a heart beat!

No doubt Kane has done extremely well this season. His goal record speaks for itself and not to mention, he has scored against us, Arsenal and Liverpool in the space of one month or so. It's hard not to take notice of his performances.

However, don't think people should jump into the bandwagon completely just yet. Let's see how he fares for the rest of the season and next as well, just to be sure that he isn't a one-season wonder.

Forgot to mention, don't think we need to buy him especially when we have a few good young strikers of our own and if they develop nicely in the next few years. There's one already doing well at Boro.

No doubt Kane has extremely well this season. His goal record speaks for itself and not to mention, he has scored against us, Arsenal and Liverpool in the space of one month or so. It's hard not to take notice of his performances.

However, don't think people should jump into the bandwagon completely just yet. Let's see how he fares for the rest of the season and next as well, just to be sure that he isn't a one-season wonder.

Yes that was my initial feelings too, but after watching him closely I just can't see him falling into an average player, his movement, finishing and passing is just too intelligent not to mention a complete born goal scorer. His right foot and heading is already very good.

Can you tell I'm a fan?

Yes that was my initial feelings too, but after watching him closely I just can't see him falling into an average player, his movement, finishing and passing is just too intelligent not to mention a complete born goal scorer. His right foot and heading is already very good.

Can you tell I'm a fan?

Can tell you're fangirling at the moment. :P

No doubt Kane has extremely well this season. His goal record speaks for itself and not to mention, he has scored against us, Arsenal and Liverpool in the space of one month or so. It's hard not to take notice of his performances.

Forgot to mention, don't think we need to buy him especially when we have a few good young strikers of our own and if they develop nicely in the next few years. There's one already doing well at Boro.

Kane is miles better than Bamford, there is not point mentioning Bamford who is the same age as Kane and has never played in the PL, where as Kane has 23 goals in all competitions this season. He has absolutely everything, work ethic, great touch, good technique, can finish, can bring others into play and its very rare to say that about an English striker never mind a 21 year old one, who has scored huge goals for Spurs in big games as you said.

Sure if you would rather we give Bamford a chance than possibly look to sign Harry Kane then ok but there's no doubt about the vast difference in quality between the two.

His finishing is almost world class already imo.

He has strength and knows how to hold the ball under pressure. And he's already good at making runs behind the defence.

With this natural qualities, technique, passing, shooting from outside the box and awareness, it's hard to see him drop down imo.

This is looking like another rooney in the making.

Kane is miles better than Bamford, there is not point mentioning Bamford who is the same age as Kane and has never played in the PL, where as Kane has 23 goals in all competitions this season. He has absolutely everything, work ethic, great touch, good technique, can finish, can bring others into play and its very rare to say that about an English striker never mind a 21 year old one, who has scored huge goals for Spurs in big games as you said.

Sure if you would rather we give Bamford a chance than possibly look to sign Harry Kane then ok but there's no doubt about the vast difference in quality between the two.

Easy to say that when one has been given the chance to play in the Premier League and the other hasn't. Bamford himself is not short of qualities either and has proved he knows where the goal is.

Easy to say that when one has been given the chance to play in the Premier League and the other hasn't. Bamford himself is not short of qualities either and has proved he knows where the goal is.

Yes but the difference is like chalk and cheese really, Bamford has certain qualities but hes nowhere near as good as Harry Kane.

he is nothing more then a flash in a pan player, once defenders work him out and he goes through a run of games without scoring the hype train will stop and he will probably have a career as an average PL striker never good enough to play for a top club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You