Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

Solanke performing superbly at youth level and Bamford being exceptional at his loan spell. Yet we are looking to buy another forward?

Modern day football fan mentality.

Which is what I've been saying. We have Bamford and Solanke, if we weren't under pressure to have someone who we know can score (Diego) then it's not inconceivable to see a few more English faces in our team.

Its a good thing Bamford is playing in the Championship right now because hes about that level or lower PL maybe but lets be honest Kanes ahead by a fair bit in his development.

Only after he was given the opportunity to play in the Premier League. Kane had a few loan spells too and didn't even get a chance to prove himself until Pochettino lost patience with Soldado and Adebayor.

Only after he was given the opportunity to play in the Premier League. Kane had a few loan spells too and didn't even get a chance to prove himself until Pochettino lost patience with Soldado and Adebayor.

He was given his opportunity in the Europa League first IIRC, then after Soldado and Adebayor's lack of goals and people calling for him to start, he ended up starting but still, the difference between the two is huge and both are 21 years old.

He was given his opportunity in the Europa League first IIRC, then after Soldado and Adebayor's lack of goals and people calling for him to start, he ended up starting but still, the difference between the two is huge and both are 21 years old.

Kane has been given the chance. Bamford hasn't, you don't know how far Bamford can make it. Just like no one thought Kane would be this good.

With respect to the Europa League, we know that competition is nothing much especially when you face crap oppositions in the group stage.

And you're really REALLY overexaggerating the difference between the two. Better off judging when Bamford (eventually) plays in the Premier League and going back to what I said earlier, let's see how Kane fares in the remaining months of the season and next one too. He could be the real deal or he might not.

Kane has been given the chance. Bamford hasn't, you don't know how far Bamford can make it. Just like no one thought Kane would be this good.

THAT!

He is amazing, but there's no way in hell we'll get him... The only way is if Spurs need cash, and by that I mean Swansea was like... No we aren't selling Bony... What happened they sold him to Man City.

Swansea didn't sell Bony because they needed cash....they sold him because he wanted to play in the UCL.

With respect to the Europa League, we know that competition is nothing much especially when you face crap oppositions in the group stage.

And you're really REALLY overexaggerating the difference between the two. Better off judging when Bamford (eventually) plays in the Premier League and going back to what I said earlier, let's see how Kane fares in the remaining months of the season and next one too. He could be the real deal or he might not.

THAT!

Think somebody needs to take off their blue tinted glasses. Bamford is a decent player but like I've said numerous times there's a huge difference in quality and there's no point sitting trying to deny there isn't. Kane will end up with 30-35 goals at the end of the season in all competitions.

Think somebody needs to take off their blue tinted glasses. Bamford is a decent player but like I've said numerous times there's a huge difference in quality and there's no point sitting trying to deny there isn't. Kane will end up with 30-35 goals at the end of the season in all competitions.

How can you say that until Bamford is properly given a chance? Here he's behind a world class striker in Costa, a PL prove striker in Remy and Drogba the legend. Not to mention he is owned by one of the top 5 clubs in the world who need to win trophies and play in the CL. Harry Kane was behind Adebayor and Soldado and he plays for Spurs, who struggle to crack the top 5 of the PL and play in the Europa League.

How can you say that until Bamford is properly given a chance? Here he's behind a world class striker in Costa, a PL prove striker in Remy and Drogba the legend. Not to mention he is owned by one of the top 5 clubs in the world who need to win trophies and play in the CL. Harry Kane was behind Adebayor and Soldado and he plays for Spurs, who struggle to crack the top 5 of the PL and play in the Europa League.

You make good points but at the end of the day, Bamford isn't at Kane's level

For me, Bamford is 2-3 years away from becoming a squad player at Chelsea

So, just because I said you have overexaggerated the difference in quality between the two and suggested we should wait a little while longer to see if Kane is the real deal, I'm being biased here? :lol:

Such a typical excuse used just to prove others are wrong when you have nothing concrete or solid to prove you're outrightly correct.

So, just because I said you have overexaggerated the difference in quality between the two and suggested we should wait a little while longer to see if Kane is the real deal, I'm being biased here? :lol:

Such a typical excuse used just to prove others are wrong when you have nothing concrete or solid to prove you're outrightly correct.

Kane is playing in the PL. Bamford is playing in the Championship. If he was good enough to play in the PL, why did no team sign him on loan??? There is a huge difference, which is what I've said numerous times. I swear every time we are linked with a striker, Bamford comes up despite being years away from even being a squad player here, never mind a regular, I have more hope in Solanke than Bamford.

THAT!

I am a huge fan of Bamford but right now Kane is much better of course. It is not even oan overexaggeration to say so. Kane, as other people have mentioned has speed, strength, technique, heading ability and for me is a quality all round striker. He ripped us to shreds and won the Arsenal game by himself as well. Initially I thought Kane was a player who performed in the EL only but it is quite obvious now that not just by his goal but his overall play that he has the potential to be a world class striker. He has it all. Right now Kane is on another level to Bamford.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You