Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

As he should. I will have it as kane,sanchez,aguero and hazard in that order. I can't remeber a more impressive and spectacular breakthrough/debut season in the league's history. Not even shearer 1992 premier league debut season was this good.

Is this the Sanchez who has been a liability in every big game this year and playing like shit for months now. Aguero has been injured and off form for almost half the year aswell.

I'll save my opinion till next season. Best to err on the side of caution. He is here today but he could be gone tomorrow! Though I'm sure he'll continue the form.

Same here. Remember when Michu was flavour of the month in 2012/13? Here today, gone tomorrow. It's almost too good to be true that there is an out-and-out striker banging in goals left, right and centre, and that he's English.

10 Things You Didn't Know About Lord Harry Kane:

1. He is England's greatest ever player.

2. Kane not Bobby Moore captained England to the World Cup victory of '66.

3. Even though he appears to have Downs Syndrome, he in fact doesn't.

4. Kane has scored more goals in the Premier League than every Tottenham player in history put together.

5. Kane was Rooney's coach as a teenager at Everton.

6. His Wikipedia page has already been updated to show for that goal he just scored minutes ago.

7. Only Harry Kane has scored more goals than Chuck Norris and Pele.

8. He taught Matt le Tissier how to score from long range, FKs and penalty kicks.

9. Maradona was disappointed when his daughter married Sergio Aguero, he had been hoping she would marry Lord Kane.

10. He cured Messi of his Asperger's Sydrome after many therapy sessions in Barcelona.

10 Things You Didn't Know About Lord Harry Kane:

1. He is England's greatest ever player.

2. Kane not Bobby Moore captained England to the World Cup victory of '66.

3. Even though he appears to have Downs Syndrome, he in fact doesn't.

4. Kane has scored more goals in the Premier League than every Tottenham player in history put together.

5. Kane was Rooney's coach as a teenager at Everton.

6. His Wikipedia page has already been updated to show for that goal he just scored minutes ago.

7. Only Harry Kane has scored more goals than Chuck Norris and Pele.

8. He taught Matt le Tissier how to score from long range, FKs and penalty kicks.

9. Maradona was disappointed when his daughter married Sergio Aguero, he had been hoping she would marry Lord Kane.

10. He cured Messi of his Asperger's Sydrome after many therapy sessions in Barcelona.

11. He would be perfect as James Bond or Malfoy.

11. He would be perfect as James Bond or Malfoy.

Fuck off he is the literal inspiration for James Bond. Ian Fleming met him during WW2 while undercover in the Gestapo. The only reason Lord Kane didn't assassinate Hitler is because he took pity on him.

English Muller, can see him joining Real one day if he keeps this up. I know we all said about needing to prove it for a couple of seasons...etc but this lad is pure hardwork+ ability to find himself in the right place at the right time.

You just know the biased English media will snub Hazard (the most outstanding player who will lead his side to the title) and give Kane Player of the Year.

Their tongues have been slurping his asshole all season and they've taken it up a notch after tonight. Nothing more irritating on Twitter than reading 100 journalists wanking themselves silly over yet another overrated English player for hours.

I hope he goes the way of Michu or Cisse and blows next season after teams learn how to cope with him like we did in the cup final.

I have a question about Harry Kane:

Really there any chance that we can sign Harry Kane or impossible to be Tottenham a rival in the same city?

We can actually sign Kane or are just wishes?

Having a player from your own country is always good. You do have support across the country and manages relations with the English federation (FA).

Kane is a great player but he is very young. My question is if Kane is a player with a future or Kane is a player who is having a spectacular season and nothing more for the future.

Regarding the price I think that Daniel Levy must be rubbing their hands thinking about the amount of the transfer.

I Do not know, a great player but very young. The best player in the UK since the emergence of Bale. In the case of Kane is a player with a great future the team that manages his move there will be done excellent business. But if he fails ...

But Kane is undoubtedly one of the most fit players in the world right now.

Regards to ALL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You