Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

Kane is good but think you're overexaggerating the differences between the two.

Not really. Hes much better, I think its fair to say despite Bamford being a good player in his own right but hes hardly at the level Kane is, is he? I think if Kane didn't play for Spurs the differences would be more clear to some people.

he is nothing more then a flash in a pan player, once defenders work him out and he goes through a run of games without scoring the hype train will stop and he will probably have a career as an average PL striker never good enough to play for a top club.

Really? What do you mean once defenders work him out? He does everything, runs the channels, presses off the ball, strong enough to hold players off, brings others into play, creates chances for his team mates.. that is very difficult to play against, I mean he tore us a new one with great ease. He strikes me as someone like Wayne Rooney was a few years ago, who could do everything, score big goals, dragging his team through games if they struggled in. Hes not someone like fucking Yakubu for christ sakes. Hes clearly going to be a big player for England in the future.

Not really. Hes much better, I think its fair to say despite Bamford being a good player in his own right but hes hardly at the level Kane is, is he? I think if Kane didn't play for Spurs the differences would be more clear to some people.

Like I said, it's easy to say that when one is playing in the Premier League and the other one isn't...

Really? What do you mean once defenders work him out? He does everything, runs the channels, presses off the ball, strong enough to hold players off, brings others into play, creates chances for his team mates.. that is very difficult to play against, I mean he tore us a new one with great ease. He strikes me as someone like Wayne Rooney was a few years ago, who could do everything, score big goals, dragging his team through games if they struggled in. Hes not someone like fucking Yakubu for christ sakes. Hes clearly going to be a big player for England in the future.

He really isnt anything special at all, his movement is average if you compare it with guys like Costa, Higuain, Bacca and Tevez all who have excellent movement, his hold up play and link up play also isnt great, no where near as good as players like Lewnadowski, Costa, Ibrahimovic and Benzema, his all round game is pretty average, he is just going through a good run of form, something we have seen many many times from players in the PL.

Remy is a better striker then Kane as is Demba Ba, if you want to believe the hype then its up to you, but watchng him play he really doesnt look like someone who is ever going to be world class.

I think its way to early to judge. He needs to consistently score goals for Spurs (and England) over the next twelve months leading into the Euros to decide how good he is and could one day be.

Despite being a Spurs fan, I kinda like this guy. He has a real hunger and desire to do well and its been a while since we saw an English CF like that with potential. Hopefully Solanke or Tammy Abraham (or both) can go on to something similar in a few years. Wed love a homegrown centre forward in the first team.

Couldn't help but chuckle at the Bamford comparisons, because I know if Kane was playing for us in this form, everybody would be drowning in their cum and think Bamford is a pub on a corner of some suburbian street.

The guy seems to have it all, but it's crucial things don't go over his head, that he copes with the pressure, avoids serious injuries yada yada... But as long as he's a spud I will be rooting for his failure and demise.

Like I said, it's easy to say that when one is playing in the Premier League and the other one isn't...

Its a good thing Bamford is playing in the Championship right now because hes about that level or lower PL maybe but lets be honest Kanes ahead by a fair bit in his development.

tbf his amount of goals is inflated by the incredible amount of bang on shite teams he has faced in EL, COC and FA Cup. I have seen a compilation of all his goals and most of them are results of the opposition's defensive errors. Some of themeven gave him the ball directly. But he is confident and clinical enough to punish them all. Also the way he weights headers is something special. IMO he is an old-fashioned, direct attacking player with an excellent eye for goal. His all-round game is very solid, very few weaknesses for that age, even though his strengths are not as clear either apart from his finishing of course. That makes him the English Thomas Müller who actually had a pretty similar season in 2010 when he had his break through. They are similar in quite everything, stature, playing style, movement. Also both can create space for themselves and score goals out of nothing even though they are not eye-catching on the field otherwise.

No idea yet, whether he is the next big thing, but he could be. Pretty sure he will not go down into mediocrity. This is not all down to luck but also to hard work, attitude and that touch of class and confidence which makes me see him as a rising force in the EPL.

hurricane seems to be something else. but lets wait and see. lukaku scored more than 30 goals for wba and everton (who were not so different in level last year than spurs are this year).

Lukaku never had kane's technical ability and all round play though. Kane is the striker that doesn't need to score in order to contribute. So even if the goals dry up, He will still be a very useful player to any team and in any system.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You