Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

Not sure who you think you are but let me make this very clear, I won't tolerate your shit attitude around this forum. You are one of these that thinks he is greater than any individual around here and your opinion is fact, well let me tell you, it isn't.

Have a warning and move on, if not then you are going the journey. I'm keeping a close eye on you, so it's up to you how you carry on from this point.

you have a personal isue with me which you didn't even try to hide in your post and that's why im the bad guy here even though I was clearly provoked into the reactions. High light one post of mine where I have attacked any poster without provocation. Personally I don't care whether you ban me or not, but bias is bias and it reflects badly on mods to show it. Mods are suppose to maintain a level of neutrality. Ban me if you want, it won't stop me from changing who I am and expressing my unadulterated views.

As he should. I will have it as kane,sanchez,aguero and hazard in that order. I can't remeber a more impressive and spectacular breakthrough/debut season in the league's history. Not even shearer 1992 premier league debut season was this good.

Torres in 2008 with 33 goals in all competitions.

Torres in 2008 with 33 goals in all competitions.

Perhaps but torres was older and significantly far more experienced and established at the top level before joining liverpool. Kane's transition is more impressive imo.

I'm happy because you don't run this club.

We have a great ST and we don't need another one... specially if that new player never played for a really big team, never played a truly big game, just has 1 good season...

Last season we had the same conversation about Shaw. He doesn't look so impressive now (anyway he is a great player also).

Dno't worry about positions where we have word class players playing like hell, worry about others.

About Kane he seems to be a really good player but he is far from the quality of Aguero for example or the kind of player Giroud or Benzema are. Just the same old over reaction about the same players.

I'm happy because you don't run this club.

We have a great ST and we don't need another one... specially if that new player never played for a really big team, never played a truly big game, just has 1 good season...

Last season we had the same conversation about Shaw. He doesn't look so impressive now (anyway he is a great player also).

Dno't worry about positions where we have word class players playing like hell, worry about others.

About Kane he seems to be a really good player but he is far from the quality of Aguero for example or the kind of player Giroud or Benzema are. Just the same old over reaction about the same players.

He's better than Giroud. He's 21, Benzema and Aguero are established and play for RM and City. Kane is good, no matter which way you slice it.

He's better than Giroud. He's 21, Benzema and Aguero are established and play for RM and City. Kane is good, no matter which way you slice it.

I'm not saying if he is better or not than Giroud. I'm saying that he is not comparable in terms of style with Benzema or Giroud that are not impressive goal scorers but have another good attributes that Kane doesn't have at all.
About Aguero,,, Aguero incomparable with Kane. Aguero is a lot better.
And yes, a lot of over reaction like in the case of Shaw 12 months ago, he is a great player no soubt about it but a I see a lot of over reaction.
And I'm glad none of you run this club, in this case and in many others.

I'm not saying if he is better or not than Giroud. I'm saying that he is not comparable in terms of style with Benzema or Giroud that are not impressive goal scorers but have another good attributes that Kane doesn't have at all.

About Aguero,,, Aguero incomparable with Kane. Aguero is a lot better.

And yes, a lot of over reaction like in the case of Shaw 12 months ago, he is a great player no soubt about it but a I see a lot of over reaction.

And I'm glad none of you run this club, in this case and in many others.

Neither is Costa, but those guys are awful in front of goal. Kane is a deadly finisher. This is not an overreaction, the dude has 19 goals in the PL and started inid November while playing for Spurs. Give him credit. This is nothing like the Shaw case. And i don't see many people wanting us to buy him, just appreciating what's he's done up to this point.

Neither is Costa, but those guys are awful in front of goal. Kane is a deadly finisher. This is not an overreaction, the dude has 19 goals in the PL and started inid November while playing for Spurs. Give him credit. This is nothing like the Shaw case. And i don't see many people wanting us to buy him, just appreciating what's he's done up to this point.

I also appreciate what he is doing... I want to see him doing that for a team that fight for the title in a consistent way like the best ST in the world. And I'm not saaying he can't... just saying that he is doing really great but he has a lot to prove and in reality for example the best 2 ST the league in the last 2 seasons were Aguere and Suarez and Kane isn't and won't be for sure like them because he doesn't have quality to play in that level.

you have a personal isue with me which you didn't even try to hide in your post and that's why im the bad guy here even though I was clearly provoked into the reactions. High light one post of mine where I have attacked any poster without provocation. Personally I don't care whether you ban me or not, but bias is bias and it reflects badly on mods to show it. Mods are suppose to maintain a level of neutrality. Ban me if you want, it won't stop me from changing who I am and expressing my unadulterated views.

Just because you were provoked doesn't mean you had to react. Being provoked doesn't justify your reactions. Thanks. :smiliecap1: In the future don't react to your provocations. It is really that easy. In this scenario your reaction was objectively worse than the provocation.

Benteke, Hernandez, Michu to name a few. See how he does next season before getting over excited.

Benteke and Hernandez are both good players.... Michu is half decent as well but hardly getting over excited when he is joint top scorer playing for a young team thats still not at its best. Hes genuinely a good player.

Benteke and Hernandez are both good players.... Michu is half decent as well but hardly getting over excited when he is joint top scorer playing for a young team thats still not at its best. Hes genuinely a good player.

Michu doing what he did at Swansea for his price tag is better IMO. Kane is a decent player, but a player shouldn't be hyped up after 1 season. Him being English just adds to the excitement around him.

Michu doing what he did at Swansea for his price tag is better IMO. Kane is a decent player, but a player shouldn't be hyped up after 1 season. Him being English just adds to the excitement around him.

I would normally agree, especially regarding players like Luke Shaw but its easy to see Harry Kane is clearly different, hes hardly gonna turn into Cameron Jerome lol.

I would normally agree, especially regarding players like Luke Shaw but its easy to see Harry Kane is clearly different, hes hardly gonna turn into Cameron Jerome lol.

LOL!

I hope that's the case for England's sake.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You