Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

He really isnt anything special at all, his movement is average if you compare it with guys like Costa, Higuain, Bacca and Tevez all who have excellent movement, his hold up play and link up play also isnt great, no where near as good as players like Lewnadowski, Costa, Ibrahimovic and Benzema, his all round game is pretty average, he is just going through a good run of form, something we have seen many many times from players in the PL.

Remy is a better striker then Kane as is Demba Ba, if you want to believe the hype then its up to you, but watchng him play he really doesnt look like someone who is ever going to be world class.

Sorry but that is rubbish. Kane has an excellent work rate, excellent strength, good movement, links up with play excellently, good technique, good aerial ability. And you are comparing him to players who are more or less the finished article. You obviously have not watched him if you assume is all round game is average. His all round game is excellent and that is why he is scoring goals and being a complete nuisance for defenders.

You sound more like a hater than a fan because your analysis of him does not make sense at all.

Kane is playing in the PL. Bamford is playing in the Championship. If he was good enough to play in the PL, why did no team sign him on loan???

How do you know? He could have chosen to play in the Championship, for now, because it would help him to develop rather than perhaps joining some Premier League club and wouldn't play as much. Even Kane had that issue until Pochettino lost it with Adebayor and Soldado.

There is a huge difference, which is what I've said numerous times. I swear every time we are linked with a striker, Bamford comes up despite being years away from even being a squad player here, never mind a regular, I have more hope in Solanke than Bamford.

Funny thing is, I never compared Kane and Bamford to begin with. You did. I only said there's no need to buy Kane in the future if/when the strikers we have the youth team now develop properly and feature in the first team. I mentioned Bamford because for all we know, he could be playing regularly for us in the future once he gets the opportunities in the Premier League. He's already showing he's got the talent and goals to back it up. And if it's not Bamford, it can be someone else, just like I suggested in the initial post.

How can you say that until Bamford is properly given a chance? Here he's behind a world class striker in Costa, a PL prove striker in Remy and Drogba the legend. Not to mention he is owned by one of the top 5 clubs in the world who need to win trophies and play in the CL. Harry Kane was behind Adebayor and Soldado and he plays for Spurs, who struggle to crack the top 5 of the PL and play in the Europa League.

That's like saying how can Asombolonga be considered not as good as Costa because he hasn't had the chance.

Right now Kane is widely considered the better of the two due to the fact he is scoring goals in the premier league, they aren't token goals either, 5 goals and 3 assists in 3 games against Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool isn't to be sniffed at.

Lets be honest if the boot was on the other shoe and Bamford was with us doing what Kane was doing and Kane himself was on loan in the Championship, we would laugh any attempted comparison out of the room and rightly so.

If/when Bamford starts scoring goals in the PL at a similar rate then start the comparisons, until that happens not one single person outside of Chelsea will even think of this comparison, let alone prefer the player who hasn't played a single PL game.

• 3 weeks later...

"Harry Kanes a wanker, he wears a wankers hat He dont know what hes doing because hes a fucking Twat.

He misses with his left foot he misses with his right, he'll never play for Chelsea because hes fucking shite"

Quite a funny but childish song sung yesterday, but it made the sp*ds fans furious :D

Typical english overhyped talent. Maybe he proves me wrong by summer 2016 with two good seasons under his belt, but I doubt it.

In spain you have such players in Negredo, soldado, llorente, aduriz,....every year.

Typical english overhyped talent. Maybe he proves me wrong by summer 2016 with two good seasons under his belt, but I doubt it.

In spain you have such players in Negredo, soldado, llorente, aduriz,....every year.

Are you actually suggesting those players were one-season wonder in Spain? Have you seen their goalscoring record over the years??

Are you actually suggesting those players were one-season wonder in Spain? Have you seen their goalscoring record over the years??

They were good, i know that for few years. But not great.

he was pretty good to be honest. Cahill had a really hard time handling Kane. Contrary to a lot o people here, I don't think much of Tottenham and Kane was pretty much one of the few good players they've got.

Kane has everything, including technique; that's the difference between him and other players mentioned. Soldado is only technique, negredo just power and some pace, Loriente just power. What I see is that Kane has power, technique and, some pace for a guy of his build.

Too soon to declare the genuine article, but someone to keep an eye on and if the opportunity arises...

Jesus he's not allowed to have pne bad game (it's arguable because he caused jt and cahill problems and was starved of service for majority of the game). Its embarrassing how people are so desperate to pounce on him after one game without a goal. Show me a player that scores and plays well every single game. Nit even messi or ronaldo have such flawless record. The only time I will ever accept that he's overrated is if he fades into oblivion the next coming seasons like a one season wonder. For now he's doing everything right and showing signs of a player destined for greatness. If he was a chelsea player we had all be over the moon.look how some fans are already labelling zouma the next desailly after only a handful of games but a contender for player of the season and a definite favourite for young player of the season is nothing special and just an average striker apparently. Whether he's just a one season wonder,we will have to wait to find out but for now the criticism or skepticism reeks of bitterness

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You