Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

"I want to be playing in the biggest games. This season, I'm watching the Champions League and the English teams doing amazing, and they're the games I want to be involved in," he said.

"It's a moment in my career where I have to reflect and see where I'm at. Ultimately it's going to be down to me, how I feel and what's going to be the best for me and my career."

Edited by Milan

Reports on DM that Chelsea want to do a deal for Kane with Tammy, Callum and Kepa going the other way.

Happy for them to go beside Callum, he has talent, just unsure on his headspace most of the time.

Sidenote, absolutely comical posts on a Spurs forum about what they think Kane is worth “150m plus players or they can jog on” like guys, come on, he has all the power here despite his contract, Spurs are in such a terrible position financially and footballing terms.

33 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Reports on DM that Chelsea want to do a deal for Kane with Tammy, Callum and Kepa going the other way.

LOL It ain't happening with us.

34 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Sidenote, absolutely comical posts on a Spurs forum about what they think Kane is worth “150m plus players or they can jog on” like guys, come on, he has all the power here despite his contract, Spurs are in such a terrible position financially and footballing terms.

Some power? He is 28 shortly, worth less and less with the particular habit of getting his ankles done every season.

Come on. £100m flat out is still wild, considering that money in the current climate, you’d go for someone else.

Not happy with his conduct? What else is he supposed to do? Levy has literally built them up to a larger club than they were structurally to believing his own idea of grandeur and they’ve come crashing down. They owe £185m on a short term loan for Christ sake, let alone the debt associated with the stadium and missing out on Europe possibly.

£50m plus Kepa and Tammy, I’d bite his hand off, but I’d still rather go for Ronaldo on a 2 year deal to plug the gap. Not only for the player he is, but his attitude toward the game.

Imagine if Roman just slaps in £150m to spite Levy.

I love how other forums paint us unable to spend a big amount of money because we spent last year and FFP.. We are in a great financial position considering the climate.

12 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Imagine if Roman just slaps in £150m to spite Levy.

I love how other forums paint us unable to spend a big amount of money because we spent last year and FFP.. We are in a great financial position considering the climate.

Isn't £150m enough to get Mbappe?

51 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Isn't £150m enough to get Mbappe?

Yes, but

A day after Sergio Quirante’s tweet, Marco Ruiz wrote for AS that Kylian Mbappe is “totally determined” to play for Los Blancos whether or not Zinedine Zidane is his manager. 

You know what... there may be a slim chance we get Kane you know. 

If we give them 3 players plus cash... D.Levy would be an idiot to turn that down considering their financial situation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/05/2021 at 17:45, DDA said:

You know what... there may be a slim chance we get Kane you know. 

If we give them 3 players plus cash... D.Levy would be an idiot to turn that down considering their financial situation.

Depends if those players have markets elsewhere. Kane with his ankles would worry me. 

I think the players City may consider as dispensable would be more attractive to Spurs. I think it would be more dependent on if they'd be willing to leave City for Spurs.

Which players could we realistically consider packaging up that would be attractive to Spurs in a deal? Tammy and Zouma are the two that really spring to mind, maybe Ziyech or Hudson Odoi.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You