Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

I dont think Kane is a prodigy. He's aggressive, has an incredible workrate and a very powerful shoot. But currently he's high on confidence and that's really important for a striker. He's almost scoring whenever he tries. I think he's bound to have a period where goals will dry up just like Costa and Aguero before him.

Shocked that there is still an actual doubt about him as a good player, you can't be the top scorer in the PL when your playing for a team like Spurs unless you are a good player.

Benteke, Hernandez, Michu to name a few. See how he does next season before getting over excited.

There wouldnt be a rocky marciano behind the keyboard or a need for it if not for bullies and pricks like yourself. I have seen the bullying culture go unpunished and even encouraged far too long on this forum and I have had it. Make no mistake about it though, I will continue to express my opinion and speak my mind. Better bullies than yourself have tried but failed. So you might want to go back to the drawing board and find better and more influential insult than troll, wind up merchant,keyboard warrior etc.

Lol. Bullies.

Benteke, Hernandez, Michu to name a few. See how he does next season before getting over excited.

They never lead the league in scoring.

They never lead the league in scoring.

Not once in their entire first season?

I find that very hard to believe. Kane is the current top scorer, but the season is finished yet.

Not once in their entire first season?

I find that very hard to believe. Kane is the current top scorer, but the season is finished yet.

The aformentioned names had full seasons while Kane only started getting in the Tottenham team for league games in November. Even more testament to how excellent he has done. The excuses just need to stop, really.

The aformentioned names had full seasons while Kane only started getting in the Tottenham team for league games in November. Even more testament to how excellent he has done. The excuses just need to stop, really.

Where have I made any excuses?

Wasn't aiming at you. I am talking in general for people who doubt him.

Ok. I don't doubt him, but I'm reserving my full judgement till the end of next season. He's done great so far, and is a great prospect for the English NT.

There wouldnt be a rocky marciano behind the keyboard or a need for it if not for bullies and pricks like yourself. I have seen the bullying culture go unpunished and even encouraged far too long on this forum and I have had it. Make no mistake about it though, I will continue to express my opinion and speak my mind. Better bullies than yourself have tried but failed. So you might want to go back to the drawing board and find better and more influential insult than troll, wind up merchant,keyboard warrior etc.

You're going around calling people "pricks" and telling them to "kiss your ass", and they're the bullies? Whatever you say...

On topic, Kane has seriously impressed me this season, he absolutely has the potential to become England's next great striker.

Not sure who you think you are but let me make this very clear, I won't tolerate your shit attitude around this forum. You are one of these that thinks he is greater than any individual around here and your opinion is fact, well let me tell you, it isn't.

Have a warning and move on, if not then you are going the journey. I'm keeping a close eye on you, so it's up to you how you carry on from this point.

Not sure who you think you are but let me make this very clear, I won't tolerate your shit attitude around this forum. You are one of these that thinks he is greater than any individual around here and your opinion is fact, well let me tell you, it isn't.

Have a warning and move on, if not then you are going the journey. I'm keeping a close eye on you, so it's up to you how you carry on from this point.

Shut up please. You love to bash our player, staff, and fans over and over. You rarely have something positive. You're just as bad as overly optimistic fans.

I have to disagree with this. I like Iseah a lot and don't want to drop him any trouble or so but Lionsden was goaded into that reaction. He had an opinion, as much as people disagreed and he was told to "shut up", I don't necessarily agree with his opinion he had but he is entitled to his opinion and then got told out of turn to 'shut up.' I would be provoked into a reaction if someone said that to me. A lot of people have it against him because he is quite controversial but I like him. He has got a good rep after all. If he just said that out of turn then yeah, I can understand the warning but when he has been provoked into a reaction it is not that fair tbh. Not criticising you or anything as you are doing your job but he was provoked. As I say Iseah, I like you but I do like Lionsden even though his opinions may be contrary to what a lot of other Chelsea fans think.

I have to disagree with this. I like Iseah a lot and don't want to drop him any trouble or so but Lionsden was goaded into that reaction. He had an opinion, as much as people disagreed and he was told to "shut up", I don't necessarily agree with his opinion he had but he is entitled to his opinion and then got told out of turn to 'shut up.' I would be provoked into a reaction if someone said that to me. A lot of people have it against him because he is quite controversial but I like him. He has got a good rep after all. If he just said that out of turn then yeah, I can understand the warning but when he has been provoked into a reaction it is not that fair tbh. Not criticising you or anything as you are doing your job but he was provoked. As I say Iseah, I like you but I do like Lionsden even though his opinions may be contrary to what a lot of other Chelsea fans think.

Look, I will be as a nice as I can here. You are right I'm doing a job that's asked of me, and calling someone 'A prick' is something i really don't like, whether you think it's right or wrong. I'm not prepared to let a few people around here ruin the reading of this forum because people don't get on or think their controversial.

This is not difficult to understand nor is it difficult to read. Having good on topic debate, stay civil, do not not try and provoke people to react and be sensible. That's as simple as it gets, and I would kindly ask that if you have opinion on any warning or issue in the future, then PM a member of staff and we will kindly discuss it further.

I'm also quite happy to start removing posts that don't relate to the topic too, so lets get back on track and let the forum move on please.

How are you gonna say don't provoke someone but then not mention iseah provoking lionsden? I like iseah don't get me wrong but lionsden always gets the short end of the stick.

I have dealt with iseah thank you very much.

I will say this one more time.....Back to the topic please.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You