Harry Kane

Supermonkey92

Potential to be better than Rooney if he keeps this up.

Ehhh, I know people love to shit on Rooney but this really takes the cake for me personally. As much as Rooney has been overrated by the media and as many flaws as he has (not conditioning himself the best he could, sucking in the NT, not being clutch enough in big games) he has been one of the best players in the PL and in the world for years.

To be better than Rooney Kane would not only have to keep his current streak up but reach Rooney's heights for years, which except for Drogba (and Henry if those 4 seasons that Rooney and Henry were both playing in the PL at the same time are enough for you) no other PL striker has managed to do during Rooney's professional career.

Ehhh, I know people love to shit on Rooney but this really takes the cake for me personally. As much as Rooney has been overrated by the media and as many flaws as he has (not conditioning himself the best he could, sucking in the NT, not being clutch enough in big games) he has been one of the best players in the PL and in the world for years.

To be better than Rooney Kane would not only have to keep his current streak up but reach Rooney's heights for years, which except for Drogba (and Henry if those 2 seasons are enough for you) no other PL striker has managed to do during Rooney's professional career.

Let me make sure I get this right. Are you in anyway suggesting, Henry, who's arguably the greatest player in premiership history only had two world class seasons or season comparable to prime Rooney under his belt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdC2T-A14xw

Both are spectacular:

Bale had a spectacular performance in Premier League and La Liga he is receiving many unjustified criticism.

Kale has just begun but its future is so promising that maybe can get to overcome Bale shortly. I think Harry Kane will end up playing in a similar position to Gareth Bale, not in position 9.

I think the debate Diego Costa vs Harry Kane does not conform to reality because Diego is a pure 9 and Harry Kane is more like players like Bale or Hazard regarding the role he play in the pitch.

Regards to ALL.

Absolutely wonderful talent. Great work-rate, great hold-up play, awareness, passing, shooting with his right, left, headers... He has it all.

Even if you hate Tottenham you've got to reckon Kane has exploded this season and is a joy to watch. What the future holds remains to be seen, but he's certainly a gem for them.

Let me make sure I get this right. Are you in anyway suggesting, Henry, who's arguably the greatest player in premiership history only had two world class seasons or season on the level of prime Rooney under his belt?

No, it meant to say that when it comes to PL strikers only Drogba and Henry have been as good as Rooney (or better than Rooney) during Rooney's tenure in the PL from 2002 till now.

Edit: It's actually 4 seasons that Rooney and Henry were in the PL at the same time, my bad.

No, it meant to say that when it comes to PL strikers only Drogba and Henry have been as good as Rooney (or better than Rooney) during Rooney's tenure in the PL from 2002 till now.

Ok got you but personally I would argue aguero, Van Nistelrooy and Suarez belong in that conversation as well.

By the way. Knowing Daniel Levy the negotiation by Harry Kane can be horrible. This guy makes every negotiation something terrible. he's worse than a toothache.

He probably will have already placed the price of Kane in a towering levels.

And also I have doubts that Levy wants to negotiate with us.

I think it is a player to watch because he has a great future. Have a great English player maybe would reduce the level of the attacks against us, apart from being a wonderful player.

Regards.

Ok got you but personally I would argue aguero belongs in that conversation and if Suarez had stayed, He too would have.

I don't put both of them in that category as none of them has played enough games in PL for now (Suarez is not even in the league anymore) on a level as high as Rooney's. But that's a subjective matter, then, as I value longevity very highly.

Edit: I see you added Van Nistelrooy. Again, this is a completely subjective matter as well, but I'm high on strikers' being allround monsters and dominant in every area. Van Nistelrooy doesn't really fit the bill but I definitely could have added him to Drogs and Henry due to his goalscoring numbers alone. Guy was simply the prototypical striker for the late 90's and early 2000's.

You can kiss my ass. prick.

Out of all your 3k posts, I've probably read about 15 or 20% of them, but my God, you are one of the worst members of this website lately. Nothing positive in your words about this team, while everything outside Chelsea seems to be a land flowing with milk and honey for you. Fabregas is useless, Diego Costa is overrated, Mourinho can't do this, can't do that, he won't give youth a chance, Chelsea is boring, Hazard a poor mans Alexis Sanchez, bla, bla, bla, moan, moan, moan.

Giroud is a fucking lamp post and 80% of Arsenal fans would buy him a one way ticket to some fucking island near New Zealand in a blink. Still, you think he is some sort of Ronaldo of modern day football. Get a grip and stop being such a smartass. You are embarassing yourself. If you think this team can't live up to your standard of greatness, then go on and cheer for Tottenham and have a wank while watching Kane score.

I don't put both of them in that category as none of them have played enough games in PL for now (Suarez is not even in the league anymore) on a level as high as Rooney's. But that's a subjective matter, then, as I value longevity very highly.

Fair enough. I have always thought Rooney is criminally underrated and he's well on his way to breaking Man utd's all time scoring record despite playing mostly and excelling in the number 10 role for majority of his career.

Out of all your 3k posts, I've probably read about 15 or 20% of them, but my God, you are one of the worst members of this website these days. Nothing positive in your words about this team, while everything outside Chelsea seems to be land flowing with milk and honey for you. Fabregas is useless, Diego Costa is overrated, Mourinho can't do this, can't do that, he won't give youth a chance, Chelsea is boring, Hazard a poor mans Alexis Sanchez, bla, bla, bla, moan, moan, moan.

Giroud is a fucking lamp post and 80% of Arsenal fans would buy him a one way ticket to some fucking island near New Zealand in a blink. Still, you think he is some sort of Ronaldo of modern day football. Get a grip and stop being such a smartass. You are embarassing yourself. If you think this team can't live up to your standard of greatness, then go on and cheer for Tottenham and have a wank while watching Kane score.

Spare me the essay and join iseah10 in the back of the queue to kiss my ass. I'm done being polite to you pricks

Some videos of Harry Kane in case anyone does not know him enough.

1.Harry Kane - Golden Boy - Tottenham Hotspur - Amazing Goals & Skills - 2015 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37VykklQZg8

2. HARRY KANE | Goals, Skills, Assists | Tottenham | 2014/2015 (HD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzG7YTMs-XU

3. Harry kane vs Arsenal ● Full commentary ●HD●

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ltDg5UxJ1k

4. Harry Kane vs QPR Away HD 720p (07/03/2015) by MNcomps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUxNGbXj5Lg

5. Harry Kane vs France U21 Away (17/11/2014)

6. Harry Kane vs Chelsea Home HD 720p (01/01/2015)

Regards.

Spare me the essay and join iseah10 in the back of the queue to kiss my ass. I'm done being polite to you pricks

Wind-up merchant with a Rocky Marciano attitude behind his monitor. Won't go down to your level. Internet warriors world is the place for you to be. Don't you ever leave it. You would have a new asshole ripped in real life.

Wind-up merchant with a Rocky Marciano attitude behind his monitor. Won't go down to your level. Internet warriors world is the place to be for you to be. Don't you ever leave it. You would have a new asshole ripped in real life.

There wouldnt be a rocky marciano behind the keyboard or a need for it if not for bullies and pricks like yourself. I have seen the bullying culture go unpunished and even encouraged far too long on this forum and I have had it. Make no mistake about it though, I will continue to express my opinion and speak my mind. Better bullies than yourself have tried but failed. So you might want to go back to the drawing board and find better and more influential insult than troll, wind up merchant,keyboard warrior etc.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You