Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Followers 0

Chelsea: Mendy; Christensen, Thiago Silva (c), Zouma; James, Gilmour, Mount, Chilwell; Ziyech, Havertz, Werner.

Subs: Kepa, Alonso, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kante, Anjorin, Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic, Abraham.

• Like 1
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say.. there is a real feeling of something special when you look at Havertz warming up in a Chelsea shirt. He has an aura about him. Same as Werner. It makes us feel liek we have a top group

Not sure I'd want Kova thrown back in for such a game, we played a barely fit Eto'o vs Leti in 2014 and it backfired spectacularly.

I think we're used to Werner not scoring now but he was fantastic today. Work rate, brilliant assist and his pace terrorised their defence. Mount brilliant as usual. Havertz top class. I was expecting

Thought for sure Giroud would start here. Not even in the squad.

If nothing else he could’ve used some minutes here in case we need him sharp for Real Madrid.

Bye bye Tammy, nice knowing you 😄

Posted (edited)
Just now, Milan said:

No Giroud either.

Edited by Sir Mikel OBE

Hopefully TT has got them motivated and extremely hungry for 3 points here. Unlike against Brighton. We can’t overlook them and drop more idiotic points.

Absolutely must win this at all costs.

Holy cow, that midfield looks extremely weak.

Would have played CHO over James.

4 minutes ago, Milan said:

Has the lad been out partying every night, or something?  TT really doesn't rate him at all now, or giving him a fair crack.

Posted (edited)

No Alonso, no Giroud, no Abraham, no CHO

Why? Guardiola played without his best players today. CL has to be the priority

Edited by Patrick Bamford
13 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Mount - Gilmour pivot 😂😂

They will destroy us! 

It's Fulham...

fine with the lineup. Lets hope he got the balance right this time. Gilmour is a big gamble lets hope it pays off at least he has good chemistry with mount

Chilwell and Mount must hav elegs for years tho, have played quite a sequence of games now.

Posted (edited)

Giroud not in the squad is a statement. Is the chat with Courtois about Werner on wednesday the reason? He is off this summer surely.

Edited by Beigl
Posted (edited)

Not sure about this line up. Would've liked to have seen Silva and Chilwell rested whilst I am not certain about having Billy partnered by Mount. If anything, Mount could do with a rest more than Jorgi/Kante. 

Edited by King Kante
29 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Mount - Gilmour pivot 😂😂

They will destroy us! 

Even if true, it really shouldn't be. This is Chelsea and they are Fulham. Any midfielder we start with should automatically be able to handle a team in the bottom 3.

16 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Giroud not in the squad is a statement. Is the chat with Courtois about Werner on wednesday the reason? He is off this summer surely.

Giroud was already not on the bench last weekend at West Ham.

• Like 1
  • Jase changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Fulham