Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

Just now, Jason said:

Have you forgotten our game against West Brom and Brighton?

I don’t care. When we fail to win it is usually bc we fail to take our chances not bc of rotation.   I think Brighton we failed to break their midfield with Mount and j5 horror combination and Havertz and Ziyech has absolute stinkers. Could have easily scored. Westbrom simply came too early with all the players back from int duty. We missed the intensity. 

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Last time we struggled..got the win but it was hard work! Theyve got little to play for so can do whatever.. we need this lol.

they are not technically gone yet, so they might still put on a fight.

This is an example of a game where we will sh*t points away. This is actually a must win but I can see TT resting a lot of the Real starting XI for the next leg. Have a bad feeling about this one can see it being a slog like Brighton. 

Mendy

Zouma AC Rudi

James Jorgi Billy Alonso

Mount Ziyech 

Harvetz 

Can see Billy starting here as I cannot see him risking both Jorgi and Kante in this one if Kova is still uncertain. Although he may play Mount in the 6 and play Giroud/Tammy/Puli instead. 

38 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Kovacic still out? What the hell is going on? 

We need him against Real Madrid 

was super annoyed as well when i heard on the presser.  If at least we would try out billy in his stead. Kante-Jorginho is way better in big games than in small ones it seems.

Rüdiger also means we will need to either play Azpi or Thiago tmrw

I like Scott Parker and given time he could go on to be a good manager. However, no room for any sentiment here, so I want to see the lads make up for that horror show against Brighton and give Fulham a good stuffing.

Has three days rest and another three before the 2nd leg, so there can be no excuses about being tierd.

2 - O.

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

damn, Kova still out

and Rudiger too

but both might be back for the 2nd leg

Not sure I'd want Kova thrown back in for such a game, we played a barely fit Eto'o vs Leti in 2014 and it backfired spectacularly.