Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

Anyone else commentator keep calling the Fulham LB Andy Robertson when his name is Anthonee Robertson? Doing my head in 😂 either thst or the guy can’t speak properly. 

Our CM is totally nonexistent. Billy look super rusty and is getting bullied. Ziyech doing himself zero favors here either. Giving the ball away repeatedly.

We have no buildup from the middle at all.

3 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

You didnt expect a kid who hasnt played to come out shaky?

Nothing shaky about this performance. He just get bullied in the midfield this match. Besides that why should he be shaky? He wasn’t against Liverpool last season so...

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Our CM is totally nonexistent. Billy look super rusty and is getting bullied. Ziyech doing himself zero favors here either. Giving the ball away repeatedly.

We have no buildup from the middle at all.

A peak time Jose  would already be warming up sub's for those two who are both having mares.

I can see Fulham drawing or even winning this if TT doesn't do something soon.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

I have got to say, Reece James has regressed massively. This RWB position is not for him.

He strolls thru games like they're exhibition matches.Really don't see anything in him that makes me think he's got a future here. Hope he proves me wrong tho.

Yeah. Tbf could make more than 3 subs at HT, Reece, Timo and Ziyech poor.

Gilmour also struggled a bit but think he’s not getting a great deal of help in there from Mount as he seems to be playing higher up as opposed to in a pairing with him like we usually see from Kante and Jorginho and Kovacic and Jorginho.

Personally think Abraham and Kante have to come on for Ziyech and Werner. Move Mount back to 10 with Kai also playing off Tammy. 

Edited by OneMoSalah