Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Yeah. Tbf could make more than 3 subs at HT, Reece, Timo and Ziyech poor.

Gilmour also struggled a bit but think he’s not getting a great deal of help in their from Mount as he seems to be playing higher up. 

Personally think Abraham and Kante have to come on for Ziyech and Werner. Move Mount back to 10 with Kai also playing off Tammy. 

Agree. Plenty of poor performances. Timo, Ziyech just useless as usual. Rj is just about ok for me but billy is just to scrawny and slow for this kind of game 

1 minute ago, boydjoman said:

We are keeping Fulham alive like this just like Real last tuesday.

We our dreadful finishing, we keep almost every game alive until the final whistle.

hace 8 minutos, Magic Lamps dijo:

Agree. Plenty of poor performances. Timo, Ziyech just useless as usual. Rj is just about ok for me but billy is just to scrawny and slow for this kind of game 

Aye I do think Kante will be coming on at HT we need someone in there to help out.

Think for Gilmour the rustiness is obvious but can’t get worse in the second half. Plus Fulham will tire as they have done already a bit and if Kante comes in, he wont be playing up against 2 CMs by himself as Mason seems to have been playing more out on the left for the majority of the first half than centrally in a 2.

Edited by OneMoSalah

4 minutes ago, chippy said:

We our dreadful finishing, we keep almost every game alive until the final whistle.

True we miss a good finisher since Diego. Well we got one with Giroud but.... yeah what should I say about that

Edited by boydjoman