Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

Not sure about this line up. Would've liked to have seen Silva and Chilwell rested whilst I am not certain about having Billy partnered by Mount. If anything, Mount could do with a rest more than Jorgi/Kante. 

Edited by King Kante

29 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Mount - Gilmour pivot 😂😂

They will destroy us! 

Even if true, it really shouldn't be. This is Chelsea and they are Fulham. Any midfielder we start with should automatically be able to handle a team in the bottom 3.

16 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Giroud not in the squad is a statement. Is the chat with Courtois about Werner on wednesday the reason? He is off this summer surely.

Giroud was already not on the bench last weekend at West Ham.

I have to say.. there is a real feeling of something special when you look at Havertz warming up in a Chelsea shirt. He has an aura about him. Same as Werner. It makes us feel liek we have a top group that will be serious contenders soon.

18 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Chilwell and Mount must hav elegs for years tho, have played quite a sequence of games now.

With the games that we have coming up, it's hard to see them getting rested at all. 

hace 36 minutos, NikkiCFC dijo:

Mount - Gilmour pivot 😂😂

They will destroy us! 

We are playing Fulham who have Lemina and Anguissa, not Xavi and Iniesta. Plus they are playing what looks like a 442 on paper so we aren’t outnumbered in there either. Havertz, Ziyech will be able to come inside/drop in to help us get the ball in those areas also so we will be fine.

hace 6 minutos, Mana dijo:

While that is true, let's not underestimate these lot. We have to be switched on 100% and play like this is a do or die game. Because this is the last "easy" fixture on our list before our hard run of games. I don't want another West Brom.

Also very true. I think the magnitude of a win here for us should also be enough to motivate us. I actually now think the loss v WBA was a good thing for us, obviously no loss is good but I think losing earlier under Tuchel also is better than later on at this stage. It got a reaction from us and it also highlighted how these results are unacceptable. Plus how results have gone its more favourable for us with how results have gone since. 

Edited by OneMoSalah