Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

5 minutes ago, Milan said:

Don't show that to Werner haters lol.

Seriously though - what are the Havertz numbers? He has 8 goals I believe and also a good amount of assists. Will be close.

8 goals 8 assists, 2200 minutes, all comps

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

8 goals 8 assists, 2200 minutes, all comps

Not bad for a 21 year old boy in his first season in England without his family and in isolation.

He is going to EXPLODE pretty soon.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

Don't show that to Werner haters lol.

Seriously though - what are the Havertz numbers? He has 8 goals I believe and also a good amount of assists. Will be close.

Kai 8 goals, 6 assists and 2 pens won. In minutes equal to 25 games. But many games he was wasted as RW or number 8 under Lampard. 

I said it many times he always gives you vibes that he can score 2 or 3 goals in a game. Everton, Leeds, Palace, Fulham, Barnsley... 

In a couple of years he can produce Ronaldo numbers. 

With our GD advantage, two more wins will mean West Ham have to win four and draw one of their last five. Two wins and a draw will mean they have to win all five.

5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

That second half was so boring it put me to sleep.

Yes, but this time, once the second goal went in, the lads were correctly conserving as much energy as possible. 

35 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Too lazy to check now but think he's now also one of the very few players at the club (can only be sure of Hazard) to have hit double figures in Goals and Assists in a season in the last few seasons?

Just now, chippy said:

Yes, but this time, once the second goal went in, the lads were correctly conserving as much energy as possible. 

Is this not the norm of the games we've had under Tuchel anyway?

12 minutes ago, King Kante said:

That second half was so boring it put me to sleep.

Our players looked like they knew Fulham couldn’t lay a glove on us so they just kinda coasted for much of that 2nd half. The whole back 5 just look insanely comfortable and confident even if a mistake is made since there’s enough pace to cover. Even when changes are made.

Hope Rüdi is back for Madrid, though. Don’t trust Zouma in a game like that where they’ll be really pushing to score.

Saw this on BBC...

Mason Mount (five goals, two assists) and Timo Werner (two goals, five assists) have been involved in more Chelsea goals under Tuchel than any other player.

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

Is this not the norm of the games we've had under Tuchel anyway?

Yes, I've found a lot of our games quite dull to watch  under TT.  But we're at the sharp end of the season now with every game being a huge one, so its a matter of winning the game but saving as much energy as possible for the next game a few days later.

I'll tolerate any boring shite now to get the job done, but I do hope next season TT sets us up to play a bit more attacking, adventurous football.