Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

Just now, whats happening said:

what a boring second half. finally

I'll take it all day, we are playing every 3 days, have a massive game coming, clean sheet and 3pts.....its all good

Just now, Mana said:

You almost scared me there. Mendy's fine.

Luckily. It was also a knee on the same place on the keeper's head. Just not such a hard knock. Got lucky there.

hace 20 minutos, Milan dijo:

I am surprised Reece James has not been tried there. He was a POTY at Wigan while playing there too.

He only played there a handful of times for Wigan. 

hace 1 minuto, Magic Lamps dijo:

Did Timo try to score with his butt there? 😂

Not sure what he tried. After some moments in the first half then the assist he looked a bit more confident. Over confident going to try score with his back/arse whatever he tried there though 😂

Edited by OneMoSalah

4 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Don't show that to Werner haters lol.

Seriously though - what are the Havertz numbers? He has 8 goals I believe and also a good amount of assists. Will be close.

I think we're used to Werner not scoring now but he was fantastic today. Work rate, brilliant assist and his pace terrorised their defence. Mount brilliant as usual. Havertz top class. I was expecting a tough game, however we made that easily. Gilmour struggled a bit, however has not played that much so I guess that is understandable. Big pressure on Liverpool tomorrow now. Also I am relieved that when we go away to City next week, regardless of result we still will be in top 4, as I know how difficult of a game that will be. Bring on Madrid!