Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I think Timo will be incredible playing off an actual #9 next season. It’ll do his confidence a world of good not having to be depended on as the lone striker and he can concentrate on his out-to-in runs that he’s so good at. Even in this horrid form he’s creating chances and terrorizing defenders in open space.

We need to turn Werner into our Heung Min Son next year. We need our Harry Kane, though. 

At the moment, he's doing a lot of good things off the ball but not on it (opposite of the others). At this point, I wish he would just say "fuck it!" and just do something unusual to break out of the funk. 

3 minutes ago, Milan said:

There is no penetration on our fight flank, Reece James is nowhere to be seen. He is a defender first and foremost. I would be more brave and send in CHO who is always more lively. We should focus on scoring more rather than keeping them at bay. That is a very dangerous game to play.

N usually ends in swearing...

Need to get that other goal!! 

Justo ahora, Pizy dijo:

I think Timo will be incredible playing off an actual #9 next season. It’ll do his confidence a world of good not having to be depended on as the lone striker and he can concentrate on his out-to-in runs that he’s so good at. Even in this horrid form he’s creating chances and terrorizing defenders in open space.

We need to turn Werner into our Heung Min Son next year. We need our Harry Kane, though. 

Lets hope so.

A blind man can see a proper number 9 is needed

I like the Kane and Son comparison, I would actually take Kane and Son if it was possible though even if meant giving Spurs Werner but thats FIFA transfers 😂 

hace 1 minuto, Pizy dijo:

Ziyech had some sloppy moments there but was far from our worst player. Pierced the Fulham lines numerous times with great passes. This hasn’t been poor from him by any means.

He has done that but his ball retention has been absolutely abysmal 75% of the time sofar first half. Its not sticking and they are picking up the ball and coming back at us. For someone who played for Ajax he has seemed very careless with the ball at times this season. 

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Outstanding. From Chilwells ball to Havertz touch and Werners pass. 

All those complaints about Werner on the ball and he went and did that. lol Jekyll and Hyde.

Also, can't believe Fulham just stood there and allowed him to pick out the pass.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Havertz hattrick happening isnt it

Wasn't our last hat-trick scorer against Fulham also a German (Schurrle)?