Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

Justo ahora, Jas dijo:

It's not about Matic specifically. It's about having another defensive midfielder along with Kante. We literally do not have one when Kante isn't playing. 

I am surprised Andreas hasnt been tried there, has played the role for Denmark but a suppose again, round peg, square holes.

1 minute ago, Jas said:

It's not about Matic specifically. It's about having another defensive midfielder along with Kante. We literally do not have one when Kante isn't playing. You see how flimsy our midfield is today without a defensive player in midfield and we have had to risk Kante here. 

Agree a human full-time whistle you bring on to close out games . Have been wanting one for years now. Maybe Bakayoko when he comes back lol

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I am surprised Andreas hasnt been tried there, has played the role for Denmark but a suppose again, round peg, square holes.

I am surprised Reece James has not been tried there. He was a POTY at Wigan while playing there too.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Agree a human full-time whistle you bring on to close out games . Have been wanting one for years now. Maybe Bakayoko when he comes back lol

In theory maybe but Jose use to do that with Mikel and it kept backfiring.

10 minutes ago, Milan said:

A funny thing this. We were asking this similar question under Sarri and Lampard too. Wonder what really is the issue there.

His attitude. Another Sturridge. All the ability in the World but probably thanks hes a superstar already.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

A funny thing this. We were asking this similar question under Sarri and Lampard too. Wonder what really is the issue there.

Gotta think it's his ego that just rubs managers the wrong way. Clearly one of our more talented players. 

16 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Be patient, Werner will do us good, he has seemingly a horrendous season and mostly its true, but he has the numbers man, always pushing always at the right spot, he will do better next season.....plus he has plenty assists.

I really don't understand this tendency of people to write Werner off - or just a player off in general - after one season. Is there a quota to fill or something? Has he been great? No. But he hasn't been completely hopeless either. His numbers also suggest that he's been doing something right.

And before I get called out for being a Werner apologist again, I also defended Pulisic last season when people were questioning him and back then, it was probably worse when we had people saying he should be loaned out!

1 minute ago, Jas said:

I really don't understand this tendency of people to write Werner off - or just a player off in general - after one season. Is there a quota to fill or something? Has he been great? No. But he hasn't been completely hopeless either. His numbers also suggest that he's been doing something right.

And before I get called out for being a Werner apologist again, I also defended Pulisic last season when people were questioning him and back then, it was probably worse when we had people saying he should be loaned out!

Good man