West Ham 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

We have SO little creativity in this team. Who’s gonna break down or unlock the solid WH defense? Or are we just going to hope for counters through Pulisic or Werner? 

West Ham just really have to sit deep and let us pass it around slowly and we probably won’t be able to do much unless we are super clinical like against Palace.

24 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Azpi as wingback will kill our attack

James brings nothing to our attack other than spam crosses into the box. Azpi is still the better defender, so I'm happy enough with this selection.

I sympathy for TT here. He's in the same boat as Frank, when players are given their chances they don't take them, so he's basically left with no option other than choping and changing hoping to somehow find a team that will click.

I keep saying it, but most of our squad simply aren't all that great. A load of OK players who now and then have a good game.

8 minutes ago, milka said:

European super teams :

Leeds - Liverpool 1:1

Chelsea - Brighton 0:0

Arsenal - Everton 0:1

Liverpool - Newcastle 1:1

West Ham - Chelsea ??! 🤫

Have faith in the law of averages.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Nervous for this one. Comon Chels ... it's do or die today.

A win today will be massive! Not only 3 points clear of West Ham and 4 over Liverpool, but Liverpool have Utd next while we have Fulham.

This is  Jorgi's 6th consecutive game and I fear that he is going to burn out very soon.The signs were already there against Brighton - he looked pretty leggy in the last 30 minutes. We had no easy matches in that run but Gilmour should have played at least  once IMO. 

Edited by 0007