West Ham 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 0

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outside of finishing this was a near perfect performance for a 'big' away game.

Mount MOTM for me, was dominant, hep completely neutralise Soucek, Kante a VERY close second  

Points dropped by Liverpool...be nice not to do the same!

Got draw or loss written all over this and sooooo fecking boring, like nearly every game under TT.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

It looks like Tuchel system has been found out . A strong defensive midfield block stops all penetration 

It’s always been found out. Hence why we look good against the top 6 but poor vs bottom half clubs. 

Honestly the arguments I’ve had with members on how we need to go back to a back 4 next season is looking ever more stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It looks like Tuchel system has been found out . A strong defensive midfield block stops all penetration 

It's not the system, it's the players in this lineup. Chilwell and Azpi as wingbacks is faaaar too defensive. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, chippy said:

Got draw or loss written all over this and sooooo fecking boring, like nearly every game under TT.

I  seriously dont understand what some of you guys want, we are light years better than before and we are trying to win games and stay solid. No what was boring was Sarii, FL was just disaster footy. The man has been here for few months yet you expect us to win and play super footy while being super solid. Adjust them expectations.

• Like 1

Boring or not,it has been working for the past couple of months and I doubt we will see anything else till the end of the season. 

We're playing with 8 defensive minded players. What does Tuchel expect?

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Its tough because they are playing same formation so we are effectively cancelling each other out.

Hard to stretch a team playing a back 3 as their wingbacks just mark ours, theres no spare man. 

Need Mount and Pulisic to come up with something, Mount has started brightly though and again looking like out key cog.

Their wingbacks doing the dirty side of the game well, Chilwell not so well for us.

Edited by OneMoSalah
5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I  seriously dont understand what some of you guys want, we are light years better than before and we are trying to win games and stay solid. No what was boring was Sarii, FL was just disaster footy. The man has been here for few months yet you expect us to win and play super footy while being super solid. Adjust them expectations.

According to some people, in the 3 months since Tuchel has been here, we should have become  defensively solid, fluid in attack, exciting and on top of that - winning matches. 

Edited by 0007
  • Like 1

We've had a huge problem with our midfield for 3 years now. I don't care which combination we use from Kova, Kante and Jorginho, it is simply not good enough! 

• Jas changed the title to West Ham 0-1 Chelsea