West Ham 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 0

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outside of finishing this was a near perfect performance for a 'big' away game.

Mount MOTM for me, was dominant, hep completely neutralise Soucek, Kante a VERY close second  

Points dropped by Liverpool...be nice not to do the same!

21 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Yeah without Kovacic we are genuinely finished. Kante has his own fitness issues and didn’t like Mount in the holding role 

Have to give Gilmour a try. He was awesome back end of last season but seems to have lost his confidence.

1 minute ago, Valdo said:

Azpi as the RWB???

And why is Werner leading the line against West Ham, who are likely to sit deep?????

Azpi as wingback is a weird one. Interesting decision fielding effectively 4 centre backs when CHO is probably fully rested. Probably setting up to play on the counter attack.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Azpi as the RWB???

And why is Werner leading the line against West Ham, who are likely to sit deep?????

Both choices are so baffling. Giroud not even being in the squad is another one.

Edited by LAM09
2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Both choices are so baffling. 

Am so confused by the selection...

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Tammy on the bench btw but no Oli...Interesting again if westham really park the bus this could hurt us.

If/when that happens and Werner can't do much upfront and we then wonder why...

Not a very confidence inspiring XI. Baffling why Azpi would play there instead of Reece.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Not a very confidence inspiring XI. Baffling why Azpi would play there instead of Reece.

I can see why TT would want to rest Reece but why did he not give CHO a chance? Fredericks and ogbonna are hardly agile, CHO would have had a field day

We have SO little creativity in this team. Who’s gonna break down or unlock the solid WH defense? Or are we just going to hope for counters through Pulisic or Werner? 

West Ham just really have to sit deep and let us pass it around slowly and we probably won’t be able to do much unless we are super clinical like against Palace.

24 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Azpi as wingback will kill our attack

James brings nothing to our attack other than spam crosses into the box. Azpi is still the better defender, so I'm happy enough with this selection.

• Like 1

I sympathy for TT here. He's in the same boat as Frank, when players are given their chances they don't take them, so he's basically left with no option other than choping and changing hoping to somehow find a team that will click.

I keep saying it, but most of our squad simply aren't all that great. A load of OK players who now and then have a good game.

• Jas changed the title to West Ham 0-1 Chelsea