Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

West Ham 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 0

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Good pass form chilly but that was soo lucky it for between soucek and diop. Absolute brain dead positioning from soucek tho lol but I don’t mind 

Lucky or Legendary 💋

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outside of finishing this was a near perfect performance for a 'big' away game.

Mount MOTM for me, was dominant, hep completely neutralise Soucek, Kante a VERY close second  

Points dropped by Liverpool...be nice not to do the same!

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Good pass form chilly but that was soo lucky it for between soucek and diop. Absolute brain dead positioning from soucek tho lol but I don’t mind 

Mate just hope for a win, really couldnt give a rats ass how we win at this point.

This system is doable against more open sides, but will struggle against teams who are playing deep. Our attack is nowhere near sharp enough to get away with it. I guess when you have Mbappe and Neymar you could get away with such lazy tactics.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

The good thing was Chilwell saw Werner and played it first time for once. There was a moment earlier when the ball had been played perfectly for Chilwell to play a first time cross in but he took a touch first before playing it...it was maddening! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Clockwork said:

This system is doable against more open sides, but will struggle against teams who are playing deep. Our attack is nowhere near sharp enough to get away with it. I guess when you have Mbappe and Neymar you could get away with such lazy tactics.

With Neymar and Mbappe, I don't think one needs to play pragmatically/defensively...

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Need to see it again but don't think that earlier chance was easy to convert?

If he had missed that goal, he might as well just quit football on the spot...

It wasnt the easiest but a World Class stroker should be hitting it with more conviction and precision. He just side footed it into a looping shot. Dead technique.

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Lazy? How you seen our schedule? We are playing every 3 days to teams who have 1 week of rest

11 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Azpi offers absolutely nothing in that position. We might as well be playing Caballero as rwb

Not for an attacking point but from a defensive point of view he offers more cover and isn't allowing them much access around the back on the right. Being 1-0 up, no way is he coming off. 

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

It depends more on the players selected than ok the system . Of TT puts Puli and CHO as wingbacks as he did before we can run riot.

with the contingent of midfielders we have right now we can not create shit thru the middle. With Azpi on the right we can only score from the left then. Luckily we did

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

With Neymar and Mbappe, I don't think one needs to play pragmatically/defensively...

Which he did at PSG, basically the same. Play it safe, keep the ball, give to Neymar and Mbappe so they can do their magic.

9 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Mate, we were all over the shop before TT came in. Since he has we have gone 14 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses. We still aren't the finished article and we are lacking a CF. Cannot see what more he should be doing atm. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

Which he did at PSG, basically the same. Play it safe, keep the ball, give to Neymar and Mbappe so they can do their magic.

Doesnt sound much different to what we did with Eden when we won 2 titles.....add a bit quality and we are rocking imo

• Jas changed the title to West Ham 0-1 Chelsea