West Ham 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

11 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Azpi offers absolutely nothing in that position. We might as well be playing Caballero as rwb

Not for an attacking point but from a defensive point of view he offers more cover and isn't allowing them much access around the back on the right. Being 1-0 up, no way is he coming off. 

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

This system is doable against more open sides, but will struggle against teams who are playing deep. Our attack is nowhere near sharp enough to get away with it. I guess when you have Mbappe and Neymar you could get away with such lazy tactics.

It depends more on the players selected than ok the system . Of TT puts Puli and CHO as wingbacks as he did before we can run riot.

with the contingent of midfielders we have right now we can not create shit thru the middle. With Azpi on the right we can only score from the left then. Luckily we did

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

With Neymar and Mbappe, I don't think one needs to play pragmatically/defensively...

Which he did at PSG, basically the same. Play it safe, keep the ball, give to Neymar and Mbappe so they can do their magic.

9 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

This system is doable against more open sides, but will struggle against teams who are playing deep. Our attack is nowhere near sharp enough to get away with it. I guess when you have Mbappe and Neymar you could get away with such lazy tactics.

Mate, we were all over the shop before TT came in. Since he has we have gone 14 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses. We still aren't the finished article and we are lacking a CF. Cannot see what more he should be doing atm. 

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

Which he did at PSG, basically the same. Play it safe, keep the ball, give to Neymar and Mbappe so they can do their magic.

Doesnt sound much different to what we did with Eden when we won 2 titles.....add a bit quality and we are rocking imo

7 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Mate, we were all over the shop before TT came in. Since he has we have gone 14 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses. We still aren't the finished article and we are lacking a CF. Cannot see what more he should be doing atm. 

I was one of the few here who wanted Tuchel before Lamps was sacked and advocated that he was a good manager. He is leaving a lot points on the table since the international break against weaker sides. I would like him to be a bit braver.