West Ham 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Mount MOTM for me, was dominant, hep completely neutralise Soucek, Kante a VERY close second

Tbf Kante fucked up a ton of attacks and failed to send ppl clear on goal several times by hogging onto the ball

christensen was motm for me

17 minutes ago, chippy said:

I'm not enjoying our football under TT, but I'll give him a pass for this season if we get CL football. But a massive amount of improvement in our midfield and forward play is needed if we're to get any where near challenging for the title.

Agreed. This season is about consolidation and just getting there somehow, which is the only reason this is bearable. 

Next season we have got to have some swagger in our style of play. As a fan I need to feel excited while watching a Chelsea game.... Nowadays it's just not something I look forward to that much knowing what's to come.

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Outside of finishing this was a near perfect performance for a 'big' away game.

Yeah but finishing is the most important aspect of the game. If we can’t fix that we won’t win a league title ever again

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Tbf Kante fucked up a ton of attacks and failed to send ppl clear on goal several times by hogging onto the ball

christensen was motm for me

It is so unfair how in football in general attacking players always get more praise. We have 2nd best defense in the league. Actually best if you count only Tuchels time. But we are 7th in goals scored. Could be 8th if Leeds score tomorrow. This is why POTY should be Mendy or some defender. Did they did their job consistently good? Yes. Can you say that for any MF or attacker? No. 

45 minutes ago, Milan said:

I am actually grateful for the tougher run in and the Real semis. As we have seen under TT, we get much better results when facing a tougher opposition than when facing weaker teams lol

Yes, its quite odd how our really bad results and performances have come against the weaker teams. Outplayed by a very good Liverpool at the start of the season, a shocker at Arsenal and Leicester too good on the day are the only bad ones against the good teams.

1 minute ago, chippy said:

Yes, its quite odd how our really bad results and performances have come against the weaker teams. Outplayed by a very good Liverpool at the start of the season, a shocker at Arsenal and Leicester too good on the day are the only bad ones against the good teams.

Tuchel's tenure has been the opposite of Lampard's.

Under Lampard, we can beat the bottom half teams easily but couldn't beat the top half teams to save our lives. Under Tuchel, it's the opposite.

Pretty sure we have had more points against top half teams than bottom half sides under Tuchel.

I told you, against Brighton was a deliberate undeperformance - the reasons mysterious.
Werner's goal was great. It was a tap in in the end but he was involved in the move from the start. Then he went on to lose an easy one in the second half and also Abraham lost the impossible to lose. This team is crying for a Diego, that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, different level said:

That Werner miss, though... I'm starting to appreciate Torres and Morata much more.

Torres was great. We expected him to be the new Pele which he was n't but he was great.
Morata then back in Atletico and then in Juve is a different Morata !