• Kovacic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)

12 minutes ago, Azul said:

Giroud needs to start here, because it'd be very surprising if Everton don't park the bus. Giroud is the best option against the low-block.

They pressed us earlier in the season in moments in the first 10-15 minutes though to unsettle us when they beat us and I wouldn’t be surprised if they do the same in spells. They did resort to go long at times and played for second balls but they are physical and with James being available unlike the previous fixture, I wouldn’t think they will just sit in for 90 minutes. They only really sat in really after they scored because they could break on us as we were committing players to try get back into the game. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I don’t think they’ll press us.

I dont think they will let us settle either though at the beginning of the game. They pressed early in the last game and disrupted our play and would say that contributed to why we didn’t manage to get any real fluidity and then they sort of sat off us a bit and just picked us off on the break.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Our last 3 matches at Goodison were lost due to poor finishing and we absolutely dismantled them in this fixture last season.

I’m thinking of the Duncan Ferguson game after they sacked what’s his face and then the last time we played them when they were missing like 5 of their best players and still beat us. Or maybe it’s all running together in my head and that was the same match... 😂

Either way these are annoying as hell and love raising their game against us big time.

I fully trust Tuchel to find solutions how to bring our attackers into the final third into a scoring position. However, our attackers need to be as sharp as Havertz‘ cheekbones so we have a comprehensive win.

11 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

They pressed us earlier in the season in moments in the first 10-15 minutes though to unsettle us when they beat us and I wouldn’t be surprised if they do the same in spells. They did resort to go long at times and played for second balls but they are physical and with James being available unlike the previous fixture, I wouldn’t think they will just sit in for 90 minutes. They only really sat in really after they scored because they could break on us as we were committing players to try get back into the game. 

From what I can remember they only pressed us with their forwards whilst their defence sat back. I can't remember their fullbacks and centrebacks pressing us.

Giroud is not suited for games like Liverpool, City etc, however I believe Everton won't press as much as these teams.

Oh boi, I have been awake for over 24 hours cos I can’t sleep. Hope to catch a nap sometime today so I don’t nod off while watching the game.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

12 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Oh boi, I have been awake for over 24 hours cos I can’t sleep. Hope to catch a nap sometime today so I don’t nod off while watching the game.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

Try to watch WBA-Newcastle from yesterday, will kick you out immediately.

Ugggh I have to watch the replay when I get home today. I will be getting my Covid vaccine while the game is on. I could be in and out, I could be there for an hour. I would rather be able to sit and watch it all at once. Avoid all notifications and the internet once the game starts.

COYB!!!!

Edited by ZAPHOD2319

29 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Ugggh I have to watch the replay when I get home today. I will be getting my Covid vaccine while the game is on. I could be in and out, I could be there for an hour. I would rather be able to sit and watch it all at once. Avoid all notifications and the internet once the game starts.

COYB!!!!

Think you'll be in and out pretty quick. Do you know which one youre getting ? had the AstraZ one and the next morning was like the hangover from hell 🤪🍺🍻

I'd like to see Havertz start but don't think Tuchel will tinker with a winning formula that worked against Liverpool, although I think this game will be tougher to score

27 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Think you'll be in and out pretty quick. Do you know which one youre getting ? had the AstraZ one and the next morning was like the hangover from hell 🤪🍺🍻

I'm not sure? I have friends that are getting the single dose Johnson and Johnson on Saturday. I'm not sure they have received those as of today at my clinic? Honestly I am relieved to receive any of them, but would prefer the vaccines that require two shots as they have a 97% rate of not showing any symptoms if you come in contact with the virus. It is early in the data but the single dose Johnson and Johnson has a 75% rate of holding off any symptoms. So far all of them have a 100% rate of keeping people out of the hospital or dying. To it's credit, the Johnson and Johnson has far less effects immediately following it being given. It will probably be fine once they have enough data for it.