• Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)

Im not sure how to approach this game? I felt confident against Utd and we played good defense but had not teeth in attack. I stress about Liverpool and we were good on both sides...

Pretty stressed about this one 😉

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Home game, will probably have lots of the ball against a deep Everton defense.

Ha! That's what we all thought against United last weekend and look what happened, especially in the first half. 

10 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mendy

Thiago Silva----Christensen-----Rudiger

CHO-------------Jorginho---------Kovacic--------------Chilwell

Mount

Giroud---Pulisic

Nope! I hope and think it's going to be as per V Pool, definately want Timo up front again, Pulisic aint ready for a start yet.

Thiago in as much as I like him, as regards to breaking up the back 3, they are really playing well together. and if it aint broke don't fix it.

Converting chances into goals is what we will need. Tuchel will again make sure that our attackers come near the goal but it‘s the job of our players to score. Very confident about the match, would be very disappointing to not get 3 points.

8 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Nope! I hope and think it's going to be as per V Pool, definately want Timo up front again, Pulisic aint ready for a start yet.

Thiago in as much as I like him, as regards to breaking up the back 3, they are really playing well together. and if it aint broke don't fix it.

Except Tuchel likes to rotate 

39 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Except Tuchel likes to rotate 

Even so, there's no need to rush Silva back in straight way especially when the back 3 now is working well and Pulisic certainly doesn't deserve to start in a big game like this. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Even so, there's no need to rush Silva back in straight way especially when the back 3 now is working well and Pulisic certainly doesn't deserve to start in a big game like this. 

Dave’s hammy on my mind