• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Horrific display for the players. Not Tuchel, the fucking overpaid wankers who don our badge. 

Simply disgraceful passing from Kova, Jorginho, Kante, Alonso.

The only player who can hold his head up is Mason Mount.

The rest have been a bag of steaming hot shit.

who picked them tho... everyone knows alonso is horseshit as is jorginho and kova and kante dont work together... Lampard figured that out, now we have to wait ages again for tuchel to find it out again... that is the shit in switching managers allt eht ime, same old mistakes rinse and repeat

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

who picked them tho... everyone knows alonso is horseshit as is jorginho and kova and kante dont work together... Lampard figured that out, now we have to wait ages again for tuchel to find it out again... that is the shit in switching managers allt eht ime, same old mistakes rinse and repeat

Yup groundhog day.

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

I said straight away the guy is fucking clueless manager. One day others will realise.

Come now mate, the games are coming thick and fast, the dude been here for 3weeks or so, new team and league etc, surely we are not pissing all over him already.

Poor game all around. The CHO decision wasn't good, however we did create more than they did (Alonso Volley, James half volley, CHO taking an extra touch when he should've just played it in) and only conceded because Zouma is an absolute clown in reading the game; after going walkies for their goal he also gave away two corners for no reason in the second half because he didn't know what was around him. 

Mount was, again, the only one that really stood up. MotM. 

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Come now mate, the games are coming thick and fast, the dude been here for 3weeks or so, new team and league etc, surely we are not pissing all over him already.

I will and have always pissed over him. The guy is a fucking fraud. 

AVB mk2.

Just now, Muzchap said:

Yeah yeah. You believe TT is a quality manager 🤣🤣🤣

He's a joke. 

Never wanted him and sooner he fucks off the better the freak.

Please quote me where I said TT is a quality manager. Do it.

He may not be your choice but do not make it sound like we were doing all right under Lampard. This is still progress, no matter how you feel about it. We may actually have a chance now. Under Lampard we would be a safe midtable.

I fucking knew we'd lose points today, these players are a fucking joke. What has this club come to.

Our top four hopes is in real danger, despite Liverpool's recent form I think that they'll reach 100% get that 3rd or 2nd place. Leicester and Man UTD will possibly gain a 6 point lead on us after this week. The question is whether we can close the gap on them.

Just now, 0007 said:

We  lost 5 of the last  8 games with Frank and scored more than 1 goal only once in all those games...

Yes clearly shit happened with SFL - The players stopped playing. 

But to replace him with this. 🤣🤣🤣