• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

Sorry, when managers start making errors 99% of the people can identify, there's no room to defend them. ZERO. 

Zouma as a bloody sweeper and not putting in Giroud when we've been crossing all game. The goal we conceded killed us. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

5 minutes ago, Azul said:

I fucking knew we'd lose points today, these players are a fucking joke. What has this club come to.

Our top four hopes is in real danger, despite Liverpool's recent form I think that they'll reach 100% get that 3rd or 2nd place. Leicester and Man UTD will possibly gain a 6 point lead on us after this week. The question is whether we can close the gap on them.

I said it weeks before and stand by it. City, Utd and Liverpool are nailed on to finish in the top 4.

Its the likes of Leicester, Spurs, Everton, W Ham, Villa and their results that we need to be bothered about. From those 5, the latter 3 are pretenders. The poor GD is evidence, so its really Leicester for me. Spurs are a bit behind in terms of points to be overly concerned about.

Just now, Muzchap said:

The guy is fucking useless.

Happy to agree wagers for those that believe I'm wrong 👍

You're showing that your IQ is incredibly low. How can you like someone that was statiscally the worst manager in our history under Abramovich, but hate someone that won 5 out of his first 7 matches in his start as a manager in the middle of a season?!

Answer my post coherently with some good arguments please, if you are capable of giving those.

Lampard fanboys like you make me sick, and it hurts my brain when I read your posts. 

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

I said it weeks before and stand by it. City, Utd and Liverpool are nailed on to finish in the top 4.

Its the likes of Leicester, Spurs, Everton, W Ham, Villa and their results that we need to be bothered about. From those 5, the latter 3 are pretenders. The poor GD is evidence, so its really Leicester for me. Spurs are a bit behind in terms of points to be overly concerned about.

As soon as bruno gets injured utd are done and out

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I have never said SFL should stay? Show me where I said that?

SFL lost the dressing room and we stopped playing and he ran out of ideas.

We needed a temporary manager until the summer.

We all know you're a Lampard fanboy mate, stop it.

Judging someone that has been here for three weeks is simply idiotic and braindead.

Edited by Azul

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

You're showing that your IQ is incredibly low. How can you like someone that was statiscally the worst manager in our history under Abramovich, but hate someone that won 5 out of his first 7 matches in his start as a manager in the middle of a season?!

Answer my post coherently with some good arguments please, if you are capable of giving those.

Lampard fanboys like you make me sick, and it hurts my brain when I read your posts. 

Dude shut up.

I respect SFL 

I agreed it was time for him to go

I don't like the appointment of TT 

What else do you need?

Mount improved in the second half and was definitely the only one out of all our attackers to create something...I did not understand the persistence to play with 3 CBs when we had less than 20 minutes to play and we weren't getting the ball into dangerous positions like  we did in the first 55-60 minutes. Our final pass was lacking the whole game but we lost a bit of control after the penalty and it was painful to watch. Southampton did their homework and overcrowded the middle and made us rely heavily on our WBs but they lack the pace  to go 1on1. CHO in for Reece would have been the better sub IMO. Poor performance and shit result but we didn't lose so I can live with that. 

We have 3 massive games ahead of us which will demand better performances and I really hope we deliver. 

Edited by 0007