• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Please quote me where I said TT is a quality manager. Do it.

He may not be your choice but do not make it sound like we were doing all right under Lampard. This is still progress, no matter how you feel about it. We may actually have a chance now. Under Lampard we would be a safe midtable.

OK 👌

Sigh....the players (apart from Mount) keep getting cold feet whenever they're in the final third. Absolutely criminal by James to sky his shot in the last few minutes.

As someone said before, good coaches can instruct the players on how to get to the final third but its mostly on them to make decisions in the opponents box. And our decision making is poor.

Having said that, playing Zouma as the sweeper CB was a strange decision. He just doesn't have the awareness of someone like Silva, and it wasn't the first time this season that runners have got behind him. 

Also, the reluctance to not switch from the 3 CB formation and bring on more attacking players like Giroud was far too conservative for me. Why keep all of Azpi, Rudi and Zouma on when we're trying to get a must win result? Not a good sign ahead of our obviously tougher set of upcoming fixtures 

Edited by Blue Armour

Just now, Muzchap said:

I will and have always pissed over him. The guy is a fucking fraud. 

AVB mk2.

Time will tell, but to me he aint a fraud, and 3 weeks is most def not enough to judge, especially when we have won all games bare 2 draws.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

But today SHOWED so far that again, some of these players are not Chelsea-quality. Headscratching why Rudiger, Jorginho, Alonso, Mount, Abraham are still starting for us. Zouma, small benefit of the doubt but without that doubt, he's on that bad list too.

You can slate Mount all you want, but he was excellent second half and there is reason that bar that Wolves game, Tuchel continues to start him in every league game.

Just now, Milan said:

You make Mana look like an angel when it came to Lampard.

Mate - I'm entitled to my opinion.

Do I think FL was upto the job? Sadly No

But appointing TT and seeing him picking players we know are shit week in and week out - isn't helping is it.

We have all been here before.

Tuchel is bang average 

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

I fucking knew we'd lose points today, these players are a fucking joke. What has this club come to.

Our top four hopes is in real danger, despite Liverpool's recent form I think that they'll reach 100% get that 3rd or 2nd place. Leicester and Man UTD will possibly gain a 6 point lead on us after this week. The question is whether we can close the gap on them.

We play Man U next week soooo I'm gana say no!

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I will and have always pissed over him. The guy is a fucking fraud. 

AVB mk2.

Cool you dislike Tuchel even before he came to Chelsea, I hear that. What doesn't make sense is that you wanted Lampard to stay who's much worse....😑

From my point of view you sound like a butthurt Lampard fan, purely because you wanted him to stay when he is a championship level manager.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

People said we shouldn't judge Lampard after 18 months at the club but the same people now want to judge Tuchel after only 1 month into the job. 🤣

The guy is fucking useless.

Happy to agree wagers for those that believe I'm wrong 👍

1 minute ago, Azul said:

Cool you dislike Tuchel even before he came to Chelsea, I hear that. What doesn't make sense is that you wanted Lampard to stay who's much worse....😑

From my point of view you sound like a butthurt Lampard fan, purely because you wanted him to stay when he is a championship level manager.

I have never said SFL should stay? Show me where I said that?

SFL lost the dressing room and we stopped playing and he ran out of ideas.

We needed a temporary manager until the summer.