The Tuchel Thread

Jase

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

I did wonder the same thing and checked it and Sarri lost the Community Shield to City. Guess Opta counted that as a competitive game. lol

Mourinho and Arteta have set a precedence.

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Germans are the hot thing at this moment. Glad we jump on that wagon. 

It helps that the German managers have a playing style that's in tune with modern football and they also have the tactical nous to go with the style. 

"Fucking hard work" - Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel's impact on players assessed

Thomas Tuchel has made an instant impact at Chelsea as they push for the top four and a former player has discussed his incredibly intense methods

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/Chelsea-thomas-tuchel-impact-methods-23743857

Thomas Tuchel's methods will lead to success, but playing under him is "f***ing hard work" claims former player Andreas Beck.

The German international played under the now Chelsea boss back in his youth career.

He has waxed lyrical about the 47-year-old, who has made an instant impact at Stamford Bridge, and never doubted that he would eventually get to the top.

Tuchel is yet to lose since taking over from Frank Lampard, but Beck knows that he will be demanding everything from his players.

"I really admire his brain. Thomas was one of the best coaches I had," he told Goal.

snip

Thomas Tuchel is the genius we all hoped Lampard would be for Chelsea .

Lampard's dismissal still hurts to the bones but we gotta admit Tuchel has eased the pain. Came in and raised the levels. Players we thought were done for suddenly became world-class like Rudiger , Christensen , Jorginho, Kova , Kante  , Azpilicueta , Azpi from ( season 16-17) .

Edited by milka

Just now, Atomiswave said:

As I said TT is the shiznet.......and if anyone is still hurt by Lamps getting the sack then your mental.

Oh trust me, there are still plenty of those back here in the Czech Rep... They cannot even enjoy fully the yesterday's night lol.

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Oh trust me, there are still plenty of those back here in the Czech Rep... They cannot even enjoy fully the yesterday's night lol.

Its sad man, is your loyalty to FL or the club? I mean wtf........his legendhood is intact but reality is reality. I wonder if the same guilty folks at Shedend forum are still butthurt TT is doing good.

11 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Its sad man, is your loyalty to FL or the club? I mean wtf........his legendhood is intact but reality is reality. I wonder if the same guilty folks at Shedend forum are still butthurt TT is doing good.

Tuchel has won them over. I don't see anyone arguing that Super Frank would have done the same thing with the same schedule, which was the argument not long ago. The only arguments I have seen by people that were butt hurt was that last year's season proved FL deserves to be coaching at this level. I think almost all now believe Tuchel is an improvement.