The Tuchel Thread

Jase

This question maybe out of left field, but given how much of an impact Tuchel has had on the midfielders (looking at Jorginho/Kovacic mainly) especially with how they deal with the press, and their off the ball movement..

Can he revive Ruben Loftus Cheek's Chelsea path next season?

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

This question maybe out of left field, but given how much of an impact Tuchel has had on the midfielders (looking at Jorginho/Kovacic mainly) especially with how they deal with the press, and their off the ball movement..

Can he revive Ruben Loftus Cheek's Chelsea path next season?

No. 

Next. 

Tuchel has so won me over. When we were thinking sacking Frank I was like "but there are no options available worth sacking Frank for"... how wrong was I. Tuchel is absolute boss. 😎

Edited by manpe

Top4 race is not something that excites me that much. 

But we are still in CL and Fa Cup. Next two and a half months can be amazing. And next season with Werner, Havertz, Pulisic and Ziyech becoming what we know they can be and a couple of new players we need to go after City. 

Full trust in Thomas! 

Well that put that nail in the coffin. Definitely was worth it sacking Lampard for Tuchel. As we are able to see an identity and style of play. 

I was wrong about tuchel, it was not the beginning of the end, but now the beginning of something beautiful. 

Get top 4 and then next season improve with some buys and get rid of more deadwood. 

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Tuchel has so won me over. When we were thinking sacking Frank I was like "but there are no options available worth sacking Frank for"... how wrong was I. Tuchel is absolute boss. 😎

Tbh come the end of January anyone would have been an improvement.

It was a 15/16 esque collapse.

12 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

People who criticise the style have to remember he has not had time to get the players playing his way. His job this season is to stop losses. looking at the managers people compare TT to, I doubt people would criticise his style once he has a chance to implement it. 

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/Chelsea-appoint-thomas-tuchel.460442/page-24#post-26892194

The German members of RedCafe agree that Dortmund would want him back. This is the last post in the current thread and it pretty much sums up the Bundesliga fans thoughts.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/Chelsea-appoint-thomas-tuchel.460442/page-27#post-26897776

Edited by ZAPHOD2319

18 minutes ago, milka said:

Without any summer preparation. Just wait when he sorts out the attack in summer. Bright times ahead. We finally have an incredibly tactical astute manager who knows his ropes and here in Germany he is known as tactical genius. COME ON TT COME ON Chelsea

The good news is that our chance creation is slowly getting better since Tuchel first arrived. Our team dynamic in attack is finally building an understanding. There are still issues however, as last night Kante missed a glorious through ball to Werner that would've had him one on one with Allison, and then Mount again in the 2nd half missing another through ball to Werner and instead played it wide. Hopefully this gets analyzed and sorted fully. Just pick your damn head up lads. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

He will need the summer to sort the team out on a whole but it is nothing less than incredible that he has managed to transform the team into such a powerhouse in that short time. Having watched the development over the last weeks, I have to say that Chelsea should go to Lampard‘s house and sack him again 🤣

Breath of fresh air really. He's made 20-odd team changes in his games so far, kept almost the whole squad (Sorry Tammy) on their toes

Not getting carried away. Just about 4th now with Everton and West Ham having games in hand + tough run-in coming up.

5 hours ago, ZaynChelsea said:

He will need the summer to sort the team out on a whole but it is nothing less than incredible that he has managed to transform the team into such a powerhouse in that short time. Having watched the development over the last weeks, I have to say that Chelsea should go to Lampard‘s house and sack him again 🤣

We get it. You think Lampard wasnt even an average manager. Thing is, now, most will agree.

Clearly, anyone who doubted Tuchel’s appointment has undoubtedly been convinced, even the pro Frank side.

Posts are beginning to sound like a broken record, repeatedly dwelling on us sacking Lampard and replacing him with Tuchel. It will more so start to annoy some folk than make them laugh bud.

Maybe something more relevant to the time, many agreed the time FL had to go but gets monotonous seeing the same comments or similar ones over and over...

Edited by OneMoSalah