• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

We have chillwel n mendy on the field do t start with the 250m crap already. Don't hate on lampard a new inexperienced manager blame the board for hiring him takes years to craft your skills n how u want u play. Either get on board with it or go watch some 1 eles because I doubt it will change 
So I shouldn't be able to criticise Frank because he is young and inexperienced? Do you know how dumb you sound right now? I should blame the board that literally spend 250m and is backing the manager fully unlike boards like Arsenal and Man UTD?

Lampard is inexperienced and he should gain experience in a lower level club. The job is too big for him but you're too much of a fanboy to admit it. He's one of our biggest icons but judge him as a manager.

When he is a polished worldclass manager then he can return to the club.

Goals aside, Lampard has got tactical problems with the players. Whenever we play Werner out wide in this 4-3-3, he doesn't offer anything going forward - e.g. creating chances - and when we play Giroud upfront, he doesn't offer anything either, barely involved in the game. Both players don't offer much apart from trying to get at the end of chances. 

And that's without even going into Lampard's use of Werner in this winger role...