• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

So I shouldn't be able to criticise Frank because he is young and inexperienced? Do you know how dumb you sound right now? I should blame the board that literally spend 250m and is backing the manager fully unlike boards like Arsenal and Man UTD?

Lampard is inexperienced and he should gain experience in a lower level club. The job is too big for him but you're too much of a fanboy to admit it. He's one of our biggest icons but judge him as a manager.

When he is a polished worldclass manager then he can return to the club.

Fan boy? I've supported this club for 27 years pal,  secondly like I said Frank is inexperienced what do u expect klopp like football? Obviously the board will back their manager but that isn't going to make him world class over night. You blame Frank Frank Frank all I hear is how Frank this Frank that any 1 actually thought hang on a second the players have some blame here actually ALOT, if u take time to watch Frank speak n listen to what he says its clear he's giving the team the right instructions and advice. Yes his tactics might not be what u want n ever other I wanna play like Liverpool fan want, I accept this bad situation atm but trust me I've seen worse 

I don't like when players turn against the manager to get them out but now it seems totally justified with Lampard Crossing FC. Werner, Pulisic, and Havertz must be fuming thinking what they got themselves into 

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Fan boy? I've supported this club for 27 years pal,  secondly like I said Frank is inexperienced what do u expect klopp like football? Obviously the board will back their manager but that isn't going to make him world class over night. You blame Frank Frank Frank all I hear is how Frank this Frank that any 1 actually thought hang on a second the players have some blame here actually ALOT, if u take time to watch Frank speak n listen to what he says its clear he's giving the team the right instructions and advice. Yes his tactics might not be what u want n ever other I wanna play like Liverpool fan want, I accept this bad situation atm but trust me I've seen worse 

It's clear and obvious Lampard's only attacking tactic is cross. It's beyond ridiculous now - the players don't even think just cross and hope

3 minutes ago, DANILA said:

It's clear and obvious Lampard's only attacking tactic is cross. It's beyond ridiculous now - the players don't even think just cross and hope

I no playing to girouds strengths... its absolutely ridiculous 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

another clear handball from villa an dthe play goes on. how corrupted can a ref get

3rd clear handball, no call

even the presenters said, ad its handled and..

ad then had to pause as no call