• Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Is Callum younger than RJ when he scored Vs Ajax? If so he's our younger ever CL scorer.

Yes, CHO is younger. So a new record again

• Like 3
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going with Ziyech for MOTM

I love Mendy plucking balls from under the wings of 747s flying past... What a signing ūüėć

Pulisic always tries to reach the box

Whys Chilwell not just crossing that after Zouma’s cross fielded it to him? 2 players (I think?) in the box and he tries a 1-2 and makes it more difficult for himself IMO plus its pulled Timo away from in and around the penalty spot.

I do get the feeling we are unnecessarily over complicating things when we finally get to the middle/final thirds which doesn't help when they are just sitting in. They want us to try over complicate things, to try play through a low block when they can see the build ups slow with short passes and they can get back into position. 

I don’t get we dont go a bit more direct and play Giroud in some of these types of games if I am honest, these sort of awkward teams. Yes he’s limited in some ways yes but at least you can go a bit more direct and get Havertz, Hudson-Odoi and Ziyech into the game sooner if he can take it in plus with guys like Ziyech, Chilwell and Azpilicueta willing to put the ball in the box who would be better at getting to them? Or even throw him on and play Timo off him be it from the left or in a 2 man partnership. 

Still feels very unconvincing. Only winning due to a GK error and yes the missed penalty hurts but our play and creation of chances from open play is hugely uninspiring. 

• Like 1