Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Krasnodar 0-4 Chelsea


Jas
 Share
Followers 5

Man of the Match  

17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Mendy
      1
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Zouma
      1
    • Chilwell
      1
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi
      0
    • Havertz
      0
    • Ziyech
      10
    • Werner
      0
    • Mount (sub)
      0
    • Kante (sub)
      0
    • Pulisic (sub)
      4
    • Abraham (sub)
      0
    • Emerson (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

Something clearly wrong with our tactical setup. Jorginho and Kovacic have both demonstrated their ability to play fast and attacking football so why do they look so average now. Why is there so little movement and hardly any clever combination plays? Everything just seems so static and the team doesn't move as a unit on the pitch. Slightly worrying or still way too early to draw conclusions?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going with Ziyech for MOTM

I love Mendy plucking balls from under the wings of 747s flying past... What a signing 😍

Pulisic always tries to reach the box

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

He must be wondering what he got himself into, going from a good, progressive, cohesive team under a tactically savvy manager to this nonsense...

Its not looking too dandy at all, I for real do not know our style or what we are trying to do

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Werner is looking frustrated because he's tired of this nonsense from an out of depth manager

Funny because Ziyech looked very frustrated because of Werner's first touch last match

 

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Something clearly wrong with our tactical setup. Jorginho and Kovacic have both demonstrated their ability to play fast and attacking football so why do they look so average now. Why is there so little movement and hardly any clever combination plays? Everything just seems so static and the team doesn't move as a unit on the pitch. Slightly worrying or still way too early to draw conclusions?

VERY worrying

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Its not looking too dandy at all, I for real do not know our style or what we are trying to do

There is just no passing patterns or attacking patterns in what we're trying to do. Everything feels very individualistic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

He must be wondering what he got himself into, going from a good, progressive, cohesive team under a tactically savvy manager to this nonsense...

not answering my question...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Something clearly wrong with our tactical setup. Jorginho and Kovacic have both demonstrated their ability to play fast and attacking football so why do they look so average now. Why is there so little movement and hardly any clever combination plays? Everything just seems so static and the team doesn't move as a unit on the pitch. Slightly worrying or still way too early to draw conclusions?

Because they both are not players in a double pivot. Jorginho plays the pirlo role and Kovacic is a no. 8 in a 4-3-3

 

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

There is just no passing patterns or attacking patterns in what we're trying to do. Everything feels very individualistic. 

And thats exactly what FL mentioned the other day didnt he, he can do that with a finished article, not now,

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Did you lot see that attempted lob pass from Joringho where both Chilwell and CHO were wide open, yet the pass found a Krasnodar defender? 

Zouma has had at least 2 of those too

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Best way to describe us under Lampard in 2020 is 11 individuals and not a team. Simple as that. Not just this game, most games this year bar a handful.

Could not be more spot on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...