• Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

41 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I really do not care if it is Lampard, Sarri or Conte.

But people need to be patient. Judge Lampard in december when all the key signings play together. Pulisic, Mendy, Chilli, Ziyech, Kai and Werner still have not played one match together and they are all important for progressive football.
We have zero creativity and that is why Ziyech was brought in. Mount, Jorgi, Kova and Kante really do not play good passes forward.
Mendy was brought in because Kepa is not Chelsea level.
Chilwell was brought in because Alonso is a horrible player.
And so on.

Also, our second best player from last season still did not play one match.
CHO is clearly not Pulisic level and Mount is a bad winger to begin with.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I said it right when the season started, I will give him till December, if I cant see a first 11, cant see progress and a style to boot, then I will judge him. I dont want him gone but I aint gonna go blind and soft either.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I said it right when the season started, I will give him till December, if I cant see a first 11, cant see progress and a style to boot, then I will judge him. I dont want him gone but I aint gonna go blind and soft either.

Not saying you're wrong but while it's all good saying "I'll wait till XXXXX before judging Lampard", if the results and performances remain inconsistent and there's no progression, more questions will be asked and the pressure will increase A LOT before we even get close to December. 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not saying you're wrong but while it's all good saying "I'll wait till XXXXX before judging Lampard", if the results and performances remain inconsistent and there's no progression, more questions will be asked and the pressure will increase A LOT before we even get close to December. 

Ohh im absolutely with you on that, if it all goes proper bonkers before december then of course theres not much we can do but sack a legend. It will be a downer of a day if FL gets sacked, media and rival fans will take the piss out of us too.

When we dont have fit wingers why FL dont try with romb in midle like kante dm, mount and kovacic infront of Kante and on top Havertz and 2 strikers like Giroud and Werner.. 

9 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Trump said before 2016 election that he could go out on 5th Avenue and kill somebody and that would not hurt him in the polls. And this is true. 

Some Chelsea fans have the exact same blind love for Frank. 

That's utter horseshit, sorry but it is. He has a lot less "blind followers" than what Conte, AVB, RDM and especially Mourinho had.

4 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

If it didn't work out with FL going forward, at least the players are accustomed to playing in a 4-2-3-1 if we could get Poch. Still hoping FL comes through.

I dont want Poch - he's not good enough. Sure he got the Spuds playing well but they bottled it against Leicester.

He's a good manager but not an excellent manager. We need someone to build a fucking dynasty. Like Klopp has done and Pep is trying. Although Pep it seems cannot sign defenders for shit - but nobody seems to be banging him out 🤔

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The fitness 'excuse' isn't an excuse and we aren't the only team suffering from it. Why do you think many managers are playing their best Xl's in early league cup rounds?

United conceded 5 should have been 10 in their opening two games.

City conceded 5 at home to Leicester, for context Leicester scored 4 away goals Vs the entire top 8 last season.

Chelsea conceded 3 in a half Vs WBA.

Spurs needed part time minnows to go down to 9 men until they recover the game.

PSG lost their first two league games.

Wolves lose 4-0 to West Ham.

Heck Bayern, yes Bayern, lost 4-1 to Hoffenheim and it could and should have been more. That's the best team in Europe. Not to mention Dortmund lost tamely at Augsburg the very same weekend.

Liverpool conceding 3 to a newly promoted team and a further 2 to a lower league team.

Find me one time, just one, in the last ten years where that many crazy/unexpected things happened within 3 weeks.

There's many things Lampard can be questioned for right now, but if lack of fitness due to a broken pre season is down to "bad coaching" then the managers of all those teams above deserve the same heat.

Yeah it is definitely a strange old year. It seems like Covid-19 affects the ability to defend 🤔 it should be listed as a new symptom 🤣🤣🤣

Football is crazy all over the place - we just need to get to the New Year and then take stock.

44 minutes ago, Tomo said:

That's utter horseshit, sorry but it is. He has a lot less "blind followers" than what Conte, AVB, RDM and especially Mourinho had.

I noticed there is a group of people who absolutely refuse to say anything negative about him for more than a year now. Basically he cannot put a foot wrong...

No one comes before Chelsea, I praise when I feel someone deserves it and criticize otherwise...

Frank was my all time favorite player but this has less than 0.1% influence on me now when he is a coach.

I do not remember about previous coaches because I started using forums like 3 years ago.

I noticed there is a group of people who absolutely refuse to say anything negative about him for more than a year now. Basically he cannot put a foot wrong...
No one comes before Chelsea, I praise when I feel someone deserves it and criticize otherwise...
Frank was my all time favorite player but this has less than 0.1% influence on me now when he is a coach.
I do not remember about previous coaches because I started using forums like 3 years ago.

You've also got people saying Frank out a year into it based on 5 games of this year with the new team.

People can pick out and say negative things about him and every player. And there are times when it's rightful criticism.

But the bashing over every little decision with the benefit of hindsight is ridiculous. I'd put it the same way the people bashing him never say anything positive about him. Same applies for all the retards bashing mount many of whom have infiltrated this forum every game day.

Now I love Frank and I always will. Does that give him more rope. Probably yes, but is there a problem with that, no. But if it was a different manager I wouldn't be screaming for them out 5 games in with a brand new team.

As someone else mentioned results are crazy throughout Europe right now. This isn't an us problem it's all over. City lost 5-2 to leciester at home, wolves were the new in form team and they lost 4 nil to West ham.

Let's get the team in the system he wants to play and see. If we get a defensive performance like we got for 60 mins vs spurs then we will be a lot better than last season.

18 hours ago, Tomo said:

The fitness 'excuse' isn't an excuse and we aren't the only team suffering from it. Why do you think many managers are playing close to their best Xl's in early league cup rounds? To build match fitness!

United conceded 5 should have been 10 in their opening two games.

City conceded 5 at home to Leicester, for context Leicester scored 4 away goals Vs the entire top 8 last season.

Chelsea conceded 3 in a half Vs WBA.

Spurs needed part time minnows to go down to 9 men until they recover the game.

PSG lost their first two league games.

Wolves lose 4-0 to West Ham.

Heck Bayern, yes Bayern, lost 4-1 to Hoffenheim and it could and should have been more. That's the best team in Europe. Not to mention Dortmund lost tamely at Augsburg the very same weekend.

Liverpool conceding 3 to a newly promoted team and a further 2 to a lower league team.

Find me one time, just one, in the last ten years where that many crazy/unexpected things happened within 3 weeks.

There's many things Lampard can be questioned for right now, but if lack of fitness due to a broken pre season is down to "bad coaching" then the managers of all those teams above deserve the same heat.

Yes thats true, its hectic but we cant delve for too much longer. I dont care about pool psg etc, I care about Chels. We are just as disjointed as ever, shit defence still, lack of ideas often. So nothing changed for us. The likes of pool and whatnot will get back to their best soon, I wanna see progress and idea of style within 2months....or at least a hint. I hope we pull through.