• Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

I wouldn't say this was close to our first team. Tomori, Zouma (despite what people say on here), Jorgi/Kova (together), Giroud and CHO are not our first choice players. On top of this Dave is 50/50 with James and Chilwell was making his first start from a fairly long layoff. That is at least half the team that aren't starters. Spuds had Lloris, Dier, Auror, Bergwijn, Davis and Alderweireld start who are starters for them. Lamela and Sissoko are 50/50's. So in total, about the same. 

Do we even know what our best XI is? I mean, Lampard has constantly made so many changes to the side, it's hard to know who is first choice and who isn't anymore.

And close to best XI or not, we still put out a strong team compared to what Spurs put out and yet, we were horrible. Once Spurs suddenly started applying more pressure in the second half, we had no answer and we looked clueless. The sideways and backwards passing in injury time summed up the clueless performance. 

I agree it does take time. I dont think his managing resume has earned him the time it will probably take him and Jody to learn though. I think history has shown that.
I feel like the fact he is one of the reasons we even have these players has earned him that time. Let alone the fact pulisic and ziyech haven't even played yet and our 2 new defenders and keeper have barely played

If we exit the group stages think that be it...hopefully wont come to that but who knows. Things just don't seem to be working. We saw glimpses of that after the restart and are filtering through 

In a way less matches..lovely..same time we looked in control and then they took their moment

5 minutes ago, prehuman said:

The Premier League's most toxic relationship.

Making his protégé play every game over any logic and setting him to score the decisive penalty is something that can only be seen in amateur clubs.

But this has been said for a long time.

35e239370234bfab90a6199ba2098bd7.jpg

You really should look up the definition of the term 'toxic relationship'. You keep using it in such a frequency that I just could not let it go once more.

5 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

What players are being pissed away 5 games into the season?

I get its just happened so everyone is going nuts per usual. But bit of a leap to say our new signings are getting pissed away when they aren't even all playing and fully up to speed yet.

if you cannot see it, I cannot help you

sorry

and its been over a year, well, over now

defensively we are still shambolic far too often

as was Derby

it appears to be a Lampard thing

Lampard supporters need to understand to put the club first over the club's top ever goalscorer.

Lampard is a Chelsea legend as a player and he always will be. But he isn't cutting it as a coach. He just isn't. He had a whole year to sort this mess out, and a year later on - even when backed the mess is still there.

Yes, I'm aware that he had problems with LBs and GKs that weren't his fault, but going forward we still look awful. Tonight, we were in Love Island most of the time chilling.

You can't compare him to Klopp anymore, you simply can't!

He hasn't had a whole year to sort this mess out though.

The "mess" isn't gonna go away over night.

I'm not saying he doesn't get blame for any of our poor results or tactics. But this is lampards season to sort it out. If he doesn't sort it out this season he knows he'll be gone.

He's brought in the payers he wants. New gk, new left back. Thiago silva. Now he can work with those players and fix the mess. If he can't fix the mess and it's still the same he knows he'll be gone.

5 games into the season isn't that time though

if you cannot see it, I cannot help you
sorry
and its been over a year, well, over now
defensively we are still shambolic far too often
as was Derby
it appears to be a Lampard thing

Yeah but what players are amazing that are being pissed away. This is the point. These players weren't amazing under Sarri barring kante. The new ones have been here 3 weeks. So I don't get the point?

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

insanely great recruiter

even better player

unfortunately a bit clueless and very naïve as a manager

I think Lampard should not be sacked but 'promoted' to some management capacity that involves scouting and recruiting of players. Here, his record speaks for itself. At some point he might even come out as a decent manager but IMO his true forte is politics and management. He does not enjoy the day-job of coaching drills and all the repetitive micro-managing that comes with it. Also, I think to be successful as a coach you need to be a bit crazy like Conte, Klopp, Pep all are. I always saw JT as coach and Lampard as executive director of the club.

12 minutes ago, communicate said:

I am quite surprised for anyone who praised our team. 

Do you realize spurs played 0 striker? 

Imagine we play cho and mount up top. 

Before kane came on, it was nothing game. We can pretty much do whatever we want. 

Yes, but they still had their starting back four and GK on, so it wasn't exactly as if they just rolled over/had the kids out. Further, our team wasn't great, which I admitted. The biggest problem at the moment lies with the manager and the lack of tactical cohesion for sure. My point was that the team tonight wasn't near our first XI, whixh is true. 

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Yeah but what players are amazing that are being pissed away. This is the point. These players weren't amazing under Sarri barring kante. The new ones have been here 3 weeks. So I don't get the point?

if you think many of the players we have are not top class, then I do not know what to say

it doesn't take weeks to not play negative listless football

and also, the mistakes on defence, with many of the same players, are far higher under Lampard than even under the old smoker

and NO,I am not buying the 'OMG losing Luiz is what caused it' bollocks that I have seen pushed

Luiz was shambolic so many times

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

Lampard supporters need to understand to put the club first over the club's top ever goalscorer.

Lampard is a Chelsea legend as a player and he always will be. But he isn't cutting it as a coach. He just isn't. He had a whole year to sort this mess out, and a year later on - even when backed the mess is still there.

Yes, I'm aware that he had problems with LBs and GKs that weren't his fault, but going forward we still look awful. Tonight, we were in Love Island most of the time chilling.

You can't compare him to Klopp anymore, you simply can't!

yeah,,at least klopp's first two season has a clear direction to make gegenpress doing well. that's what you call project....

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Do we even know what our best XI is? I mean, Lampard has constantly made so many changes to the side, it's hard to know who is first choice and who isn't anymore.

And close to best XI or not, we still put out a strong team compared to what Spurs put out and yet, we were horrible. Once Spurs suddenly started applying more pressure in the second half, we had no answer and we looked clueless. The sideways and backwards passing in injury time summed up the clueless performance. 

No, we do not and that has more to do with the manager. However, that aside we all know Kova/Jorgi as a combo is cupcake soft and will allow teams to run straight through us and that Zouma and Tomori are still tactically poorer than AC (although he has a problem with physicality and mentality.) 

if you think many of the players we have are not top class, then I do not know what to say
it doesn't take weeks to not play negative listless football
and also, the mistakes on defence, with many of the same players, are far higher under Lampard than even under the old smoker
and NO,I am not buying the 'OMG losing Luiz is what caused it' bollocks that I have seen pushed
Luiz was shambolic so many times

We have decent players. That was never the point. My point was that I don't get who's being pissed away. Who was amazing under Sarri that is getting pissed away now?

For example with the goal we conceded. I think you can blame lamps for even putting him on (but he was protecting chillwell for the weekend). But Emerson knows and would have been trained to track that run. Emersons fuck up can't be blamed on the manager other than putting him on in the first place.

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think Lampard should not be sacked but 'promoted' to some management capacity that involves scouting and recruiting of players. Here, his record speaks for itself. At some point he might even come out as a decent manager but IMO his true forte is politics and management. He does not enjoy the day-job of coaching drills and all the repetitive micro-managing that comes with it. Also, I think to be successful as a coach you need to be a bit crazy like Conte, Klopp, Pep all are. I always saw JT as coach and Lampard as executive director of the club.

Simeone is insane as well

but the club is not built for his style

2 clear names

Nagelsmann

Poch (I do not give a rat's red arse that he was Spuds, look at Mou)

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

We have decent players. That was never the point. My point was that I don't get who's being pissed away. Who was amazing under Sarri that is getting pissed away now?

For example with the goal we conceded. I think you can blame lamps for even putting him on (but he was protecting chillwell for the weekend). But Emerson knows and would have been trained to track that run. Emersons fuck up can't be blamed on the manager other than putting him on in the first place.

the system is pissing them away

and you are damn right, Emerson should NEVER have been on the pitch

yet another very poor Lamps sub