• Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

5 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

in one instance you cry that he doesnt has a plan and compare him to likes of managers who have a definte styles and now you're sort of sympathetic that he doesnt have much years under his belt. 

Experienced manager or not, one should have a plan, an idea of how to play etc but with all the constant chopping and changing, it is difficult to see one.

And no, I wasn't being sympathetic. I was merely stating the point that we do not know whether whatever plan Lampard has in the end will work out or how things will turn out because he doesn't have a track record of doing this. Any indication of whether it will work out in the end depends on what we are seeing now week in week out.

48 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

As I said before, I'm sure Lampard knows what he is doing (I get his gameplan he is trying to put up) and if he doesnt it is going to be his head on the line. And we will have a new manager and the discussion will carry on like how we have been doing all these years post a bad game. 

Then why are we all here? Why do we even have forums to talk about football at all? 

The point here is we're chopping and changing a lot like Emery did at Arsenal, not whether we are good or bad with the stats etc.
If we do not rotate, you will come out and say why is Lampard burning out our players and causing injuries. When he does rotate, you come out and say why are we rotating so much because Emery also rotated. I mean, what do you want lol.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

If we do not rotate, you will come out and say why is Lampard burning out our players and causing injuries. When he does rotate, you come out and say why are we rotating so much because Emery also rotated. I mean, what do you want lol.

Rotation in League Cup games was to be expected anyway since it's the norm but are you really gonna tell me the chopping and changing in league games, for example, have been helpful? 

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Experienced manager or not, one should have a plan, an idea of how to play etc but with all the constant chopping and changing, it is difficult to see one.

And no, I wasn't being sympathetic. I was merely stating the point that we do not know whether whatever plan Lampard has in the end will work out or how things will turn out because he doesn't have a track record of doing this. Any indication of whether it will work out in the end depends on what we are seeing now week in week out.

That what i mentioned, he would surely have a plan some one us r able to see it as well ... if we cant see it, it's not his problem. For him he needs to deliver. 

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

Then why are we all here? Why do we even have forums to talk about football at all?

Arent we talking already? And having a difference of opinion. :readthemessage:

Rotation in League Cup games was to be expected anyway since it's the norm but are you really gonna tell me the chopping and changing in league games, for example, have been helpful? 

This will be a hard season anyway with so many games to play without having a pre season. Rotation is a must and when Kante for instance does not play, we usually have to play 4-3-3 instead of a 4-2-3-1 because we do not have any real DM. Guys like Pulisic will not survive without rotation. Rotation during this season is even more required than during normal seasons. Rotation does not help all the time, but it is better than having 10 players injured in an already injury prone squad.

1 hour ago, Hutcho said:
1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:
at the end of the day thats a chance of winning a trophy this season gone, all that is left for us to realisticaly win is the FA Cup

Champions league is ours

i like your optimism ;) 

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

This will be a hard season anyway with so many games to play without having a pre season. Rotation is a must and when Kante for instance does not play, we usually have to play 4-3-3 instead of a 4-2-3-1 because we do not have any real DM. Guys like Pulisic will not survive without rotation. Rotation during this season is even more required than during normal seasons. Rotation does not help all the time, but it is better than having 10 players injured in an already injury prone squad.

Sure but don't act like you don't know what I mean. It's one to rotate to prevent injuries, it's another to rotate for the sake of rotation. 

I was fuming the whole second half, it was poor as fuck with no intent or direction and whatever little attack we had, we fucked it up. We are not the only ones with no pre-season, you have teams with inferior players looking better and fitter, clear intent. Not good enough by half.

I was fuming the whole second half, it was poor as fuck with no intent or direction and whatever little attack we had, we fucked it up. We are not the only ones with no pre-season, you have teams with inferior players looking better and fitter, clear intent. Not good enough by half.

It down to frank and his coaching staff

That is stupid answer. I mean within our club. Things within OUR control.

We lost, there are reasons why we lost within OUR control. You just choose not to look at them and stick your head in the sand.

Hahahahaha! Can’t believe you take it seriously[emoji1787] talk about stupid lol. You don’t even know what I was talking about, of course there’s reasons and problems however it’s a collective effort, not every defeat certain individuals deserve to be blamed, I support them to make improvements. Blame all you like, just don’t demand me to do the same, who are you by the way? [emoji3061]

If I wasn’t to take it seriously then give me an example relating to this defeat why you don’t need to blame someone.

Your reason for this defeat as a “collective effort” is a blanket response and full of nothing. Which is why I’m calling you out that you are just sticking your head in the sand.

If we continue to think our defeats is a “collective effort” the team will never improve.

What we fans think is never going to improve the team, how naive can you be [emoji23]Nvm expert, just leave it.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Trump said before 2016 election that he could go out on 5th Avenue and kill somebody and that would not hurt him in the polls. And this is true. 

Some Chelsea fans have the exact same blind love for Frank. 

And rightly so. He's earned it