• Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

1 minute ago, Azul said:

I'm really worried about Lampard. I wish he would succeed since he probably is my fav football player together with Drogba, but it's so hard to watch his side play.

It looks like the players don't have a clue what they're doing.

He is by far my favourite ever player but you can see how he lacks the expericne to be a top coach right now. This job came too soon for him. Lets hope he somehow comes up yet with some Eureka moment but i dont see it happening. Anyway, we should be thankful for him for getting all these great talents here. The club could really have gone way down the wrong route without this summer of great buys. Lets also hope the board identifies a coach to continue his legacy at some point.

2 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Everyone talking about franks replacement game 2.5 weeks into the season emoji23.png

The writing is kind of on the wall though isnt it? This squad is too expensive for an inexperienced manager to be given time to "Grow" into it now.

It was fine when we had a ban and were just bleeding in new talent, but with Timo, with Ziyech, With Havertz its a different animal now.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

We've just been very dull to watch! All this sideways,backwards stuff...such a joy. If things don't improve he won't be here for much longer. Want him to do well and build but its just not happening so far

its Frank + Jorginho

Sarriball 2.0 with massively better players who are being pissed away

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Granted, Spurs aren't helped by the fixture congestion but they played their second team, we played somewhere close to our best XI and yet, we were awful for most of the game. We got the goal and that was it. Rarely threatened until some moments towards the end. Otherwise, we didn't even put them away. We made Spurs' second XI look decent. 

I wouldn't say this was close to our first team. Tomori, Zouma (despite what people say on here), Jorgi/Kova (together), Giroud and CHO are not our first choice players. On top of this Dave is 50/50 with James and Chilwell was making his first start from a fairly long layoff. That is at least half the team that aren't starters. Spuds had Lloris, Dier, Auror, Bergwijn, Davis and Alderweireld start who are starters for them. Lamela and Sissoko are 50/50's. So in total, about the same. 

For sure, it wasn't a great game but lets not get hyperbolic. 

The writing is kind of on the wall though isnt it? This squad is too expensive for an inexperienced manager to be given time to "Grow" into it now.

It was fine when were had a ban and were just bleeding in new talent, but with Timo, with Ziyech, With Havertz its a different animal now.

With timo, a player who hasn't played an actual game for Chelsea and a player who has been in the country 3 weeks.

Shit takes time.

The Premier League's most toxic relationship.

Making his protégé play every game over any logic and setting him to score the decisive penalty is something that can only be seen in amateur clubs.

But this has been said for a long time.

35e239370234bfab90a6199ba2098bd7.jpg

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

He is by far my favourite ever player but you can see how he lacks the expericne to be a top coach right now. This job came too soon for him. Lets hope he somehow comes up yet with some Eureka moment but i dont see it happening. Anyway, we should be thankful for him for getting all these great talents here. The club could really have gone way down the wrong route without this summer of great buys. Lets also hope the board identifies a coach to continue his legacy at some point.

insanely great recruiter

even better player

unfortunately a bit clueless and very naïve as a manager

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

With timo, a player who hasn't played an actual game for Chelsea and a player who has been in the country 3 weeks.

Shit takes time.

I agree it does take time. I dont think his managing resume has earned him the time it will probably take him and Jody to learn though. I think history has shown that.

its Frank + Jorginho
Sarriball 2.0 with massively better players who are being pissed away
What players are being pissed away 5 games into the season?

I get its just happened so everyone is going nuts per usual. But bit of a leap to say our new signings are getting pissed away when they aren't even all playing and fully up to speed yet.

Wow...

Guys here are surreal...if Liverpool treated Klopp this way they wouldn't be English and European champion.. 

Less than a month into the season....the mighty football experts are out with venom as if they would fair any better in similar situation...

I am quite surprised for anyone who praised our team. 

2 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I wouldn't say this was close to our first team. Tomori, Zouma (despite what people say on here), Jorgi/Kova (together), Giroud and CHO are not our first choice players. On top of this Dave is 50/50 with James and Chilwell was making his first start from a fairly long layoff. That is at least half the team that aren't starters. Spuds had Lloris, Dier, Auror, Bergwijn, Davis and Alderweireld start who are starters for them. Lamela is a 50/50. So in total, about the same. 

For sure, it wasn't a great game but lets not get hyperbolic. 

Do you realize spurs played 0 striker? 

Imagine we play cho and mount up top. 

Before kane came on, it was nothing game. We can pretty much do whatever we want.