• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

The key is no Kepa behind them. No fears of a blunder or every shot going in. For example I guarantee that Jota would have scored early in the second half if Kepa was there.

I think a better example would be in the first half that cross that Caballero palmed away from under his bar. I'm not sure Kepa would have reached it, or at least got a good enough hand on it to clear to be honest. Wolves go 1-0 through a freak goal and it's a different game completely and that has been the story of our season.

16 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I think a better example would be in the first half that cross that Caballero palmed away from under his bar. I'm not sure Kepa would have reached it, or at least got a good enough hand on it to clear to be honest. Wolves go 1-0 through a freak goal and it's a different game completely and that has been the story of our season.

Would be great bottleΒ to concede this, even for Kepa.
Caballero madeΒ two or three goods save in the second half.

2 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Or Liverpool's first goal at Anfield last week.

I thought we were doing decent up till that point, and then Kepa gets beaten by the first real shot on target from range and gives Liverpool momentum they didn't need.

It was a professional and resolute performance. The team knewΒ what was needed and went for ...Β we might had mistakes during the game but you could feel right from the go that the team is 100% in.Β 

Marker is now set for Lampard for next season, I'm very curious to see how he betters his strategy to move the marker up.Β 

With the profile of players that we're going/gone after in the attack, I really hope Giroud stays. We dont have the poacher/physical striker if he goes ...Β Giroud would want regular football specially with Euros in the summer and we wouldnt guarantee game time. So i really hope he finds a way which works for us.Β 

Exciting times ahead!!!Β 

15 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Left the phone in the car and wife took car.

But what a great game - shame the Manc twats nicked 3rd but oh well.

Looked really good defensively.

Roll on the FA Cup - unless we can hammer Bayern 4-0Β 

Stranger things have happenedΒ 

I like the sound of nil 4 Chels and leave the Bavarian farmers weeping in their 2Β litre steins during Oktoberfest a month and a half later

Oktoberfest Bavarian Lion Beer Stein | Zazzle.com

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I like the sound of nil 4 Chels and leave the Bavarian farmers weeping in their 2Β litre steins during Oktoberfest a month and a half later

Oktoberfest Bavarian Lion Beer Stein | Zazzle.com

Except there will not even be an Oktoberfest this year due to Corona

19 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Thank you Marina for that. According to Christian Falk, Marina did not want Girouds wife to leave London because they are best buddies and that is why Giroud stayed lol.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk
Β 

I hope that is not true cuz that is def not how it is supposed to function. She didnt wanna sell cuz she is good buddies with his wife? Are you kidding me thats not how you run an elite club. If its true then Marina is damn lucky it worked out....though it was clear Giroud deserved a chance and could do a decent job for us.

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I hope that is not true cuz that is def not how it is supposed to function. She didnt wanna sell cuz she is good buddies with his wife? Are you kidding me thats not how you run an elite club. If its true then Marina is damn lucky it worked out....though it was clear Giroud deserved a chance and could do a decent job for us.

I think Giroud wanted to leave so he was probably thinking a lot but Chelsea wanted to keep him and maybe Marina-Olie wife connection played major part in him staying. Like she convince them not because they are friends but because we wanted to keep him.

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think Giroud wanted to leave so he was probably thinking a lot but Chelsea wanted to keep him and maybe Marina-Olie wife connection played major part in him staying. Like she convince them not because they are friends but because we wanted to keep him.

You never know mate...