• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This is the levels, we qualify for top 4 and celebrate with little fist pumps....Spurs draw 1-1 to qualify for EL and Mourinho and staff are dancing about the touchline.....levels

I am happy that they got the Ropey League. Last thing we needed was Jose having a whole week to drill his team. Could've pulled some Conte sh*t if he had done that (although I would've said it would allow him to get top 4 rather than the league.) 

As for the game, so happy. Really needed the CL. Only disappointment is Utd made it. However, when you keep on getting cheap penalties over and over, you cannot expect much else. 

Mount played an absolute blinder and deserves MOTM but for me...

Kova was a close second to Azpi who was absolutely immense today.

Zouma was on his game too. 

Fanstastic performance all around.

Shout out to Willy too who was super composed from 0 to 90.

Just now, King Kante said:

I am happy that they got the Ropey League. Last thing we needed was Jose having a whole week to drill his team. Could've pulled some Conte sh*t if he had done that (although I would've said it would allow him to get top 4 rather than the league.) 

As for the game, so happy. Really needed the CL. Only disappointment is Utd made it. However, when you keep on getting cheap penalties over and over, you cannot expect much else. 

Feeling better now? :ph34r:

We are qualified for the CL. Fantastic! 

Now, go on win the FA Cup.

Next season will be so exiting with Hakim, Timo, and likely Kai and other world class players to come in!

Come on Chelsea!

The best defensive performance of the season just when it mattered most. Wolves did not even get a sniff. Even the corners were somewhat reasonably dealt with. Great stuff from  the defenders individually and even Jorginho put in a shift vs the ball.

Lamps had the players motivated and tactically outfoxed NES. Excellent stuff. You wondered whether wecould handle the pressure but we passed with flying colours. Absolutely loved it.

Still 2 more matches to play. Win the next and then give the academy a run out at Bayern.