• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Rüdiger + Zouma for the remainder of the season, pls. Zouma dominates nearly every physical duel and we have to trust that Rüdi has learned from his benching now and cuts out the mistakes. Because AC is lightweight and is constantly in danger of getting skint in our own box. Can't take him anymore.

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

But that Benteke chance was on Jorginho and Zouma. That pass should have been intercepted by Jorgi and Zouma positioning was wrong. 

Lots of players at fault for that chance. Zouma is caught, Christensen overcommits the player making the run, Mount and Jorginho not screening the channel well. It's chaos.

Rüdiger + Zouma for the remainder of the season, pls. Zouma dominates nearly every physical duel and we have to trust that Rüdi has learned from his benching now and cuts out the mistakes. Because AC is lightweight and is constantly in danger of getting skint in our own box. Can't take him anymore.
Rüdiger is as bad as AC

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Alabama said:

That's why Kante starts almost every match...

Again without him: 12g 10w 2d 0l

13 minutes ago, Mana said:

Zaha skinned James x amount of times. It looks like he will struggle against players with tricky skill.

My head is still spinning. I stand corrected that this has to be one of the worst seasons I've ever witnessed. So many times this season I was enraged by that defense.

Worst defense in the top 6.

11 teams conceded less goals than us this season...

Just now, Rapkun said:

Lots of players at fault for that chance. Zouma is caught, Christensen overcommits the player making the run, Mount and Jorginho not screening the channel well. It's chaos.

I have no problem with Christensen. He was tracking runner, but jorgi and Zouma should have covered that. But Zouma recovered very2 well 😁😁

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Rudiger's the worse of the lot. 

Stick with the back line as it is I say. Until Tomori is fit. 

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

The rate this is going, this is the worst Chelsea season in terms of conceding goals. 2015/16 season was a different kind of awful, but sorry - you are fecking kidding yourselves if this season doesn't come close to it. We are less than 10 goals away from beating 2015/16's record.

46 against?!  There's only 7 teams who have more then that. Its shite

Kante needs to be sold ASAP
doom ahead at every level in terms of injuries, square peg round hole play, and massive loss of transfer value
Who would be your no. 1 target as DM? Rice or you have someone else on your mind? Also do you think Rice is worth 70 mio.?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

i hope this is a wake up call for Lamps to start Jorginho more, he knows how to control the tempo of the game. No more Christensen in defense for a while pls, just pair Zouma with Rudiger next game, James had a shocker, Pulisic was immense as always, the lad is just class and can only get better. We needed the win and got it, altough it was a shit show defensively, but we need to finish games off, too many missed chances again 😤

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Reece James has that same problem that RLC does. They both have all the physical tools to be monstrous, freak footballers but they are both so nonchalant, loose, and lackadaisical. If they had aggressive, assertive mentality to go along with their physical ability they'd be world class.

Also, much as I love Billy and he's one for the future for sure, Jorginho is our midfield boss without question, instantly made a dramatic difference when he came on.

What's with the narrative that Jorginho did much better than Gilmour? He bossed the midfield for 1 minute. Crystal Palace was bossing the game afterwards, and they almost scored. 

NOTHING changed when Jorginho came on.

Just now, Vesper said:

Kante needs to be sold ASAP

doom ahead at every level in terms of injuries, square peg round hole play, and massive loss of transfer value

If we sell Kante and don't sign a monster holder we won't go anywhere. Palace was so poor today, i want to give us tons of credit but it was very easy for us to carve chsnces. Unlike villa or west ham, palace didn't sit deep, they want to go up and press. Plus we got a very early goal which help.

But defensively, good lord we were all over the place. 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

I have no problem with Christensen. He was tracking runner, but jorgi and Zouma should have covered that. But Zouma recovered very2 well 😁😁

The pace of Zouma to get there in time despite being caught out is unreal.

On Christensen, I feel comitting to the runner was not the best choice considering James is out of position but I can understand.