• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Just now, Milan said:

Exactly, they don't need that hard. They can relax, go to beach, go partying, whatever! Jesus, I am still shaking after that stoppage time.

They wont do fuck all now for the rest of the season

Teams know they can bully us.

We are fucked - need to get a decent CB and a commanding Goalie. 

Then fucking destroy them with the new front 3...

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

Exactly, they don't need that hard. They can relax, go to beach, go partying, whatever! Jesus, I am still shaking after that stoppage time.

Exactly! Wouldn't have thought we were the team needing points though.

Keep you on your toes!

Massive win, needless nervy ending, its the Chelsea way, but one thing is certain, supporting this club is definitely not for the faint of heart Jesus Christ, this defence is beyond pathetic, what the fuck do they do in training?

Now, come on Arsenal, do us a biggie.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Zaha skinned James x amount of times. It looks like he will struggle against players with tricky skill.

My head is still spinning. I stand corrected that this has to be one of the worst seasons I've ever witnessed. So many times this season I was enraged by that defense.

Worst defense in the top 6.

Worse than 2016? Get a grip FFS. Could well finish 3rd and win the FA cup 

That game really showed the worst of us. We score three, but we must've had a xg6 or something. From off the top of my head we had: Willian miss at 2-0, Zouma free header miss at 1-0, Giroud free header 2-1, Tammy scuff 3-2, Mount to the bottom corner 3-2, Willian block 3-2. 

Then at the back we provided yet more comedy gold moments. Kepa not able to save a shot straight at him, AC bamboozled by a slight turn of pace, Tammy giving the ball away cheaply at 2-1 etc. Tbh, if we get CL I will be amazed, we are so sloppy. 

Oh, and Jorgi needs to start. 

Let me say, our cb are not wc but they are still playable. Play zouma and Rudiger and we are good. Zouma has positioning problem but he offer physicality. Christensen is our best defender as long as there is no physical battle. Rudiger is ok and we still have Tomori. If we can get a wc cb sure, then sure we should do it. 

But if we have the money, use it to buy a GK please. I mean Kepa need to get stronger and start catching or punching cross otherwise we will have problem. 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Reece James has that same problem that RLC does. They both have all the physical tools to be monstrous, freak footballers but they are both so nonchalant, loose, and lackadaisical. If they had aggressive, assertive mentality to go along with their physical ability they'd be world class.

Also, much as I love Billy and he's one for the future for sure, Jorginho is our midfield boss without question, instantly made a dramatic difference when he came on.

But that Benteke chance was on Jorginho and Zouma. That pass should have been intercepted by Jorgi and Zouma positioning was wrong. 

Got the 3 points, which is the most important thing but that was a fucking stupid performance. Restricted Palace to zero clear chances but gave away two stupid goals and made it harder than it needed to be. James, Kepa, Christensen and Abraham need hammering for the silly moments! 
Barkley was garbage too

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

We need a good summer CB signing.

Teams know they can bully us - Men Vs Boys for some parts

Fucking Palace- they will lose 6-0 to Utd - fucking absolutely sick and tired of letting shit teams dominate us.

We even let Benteke score - let that sink in. A fucking player so out of form he couldn't hit a cows are with a 60ft banjo!!!

Not only Benteke but Zaha who hasnt scored since Jan.....3pts was so so crucial today but I dont feel the win just yet, still haunted by how easily we could have fucked up, this shit cannot happen next season, its not fun anymore.