Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Back down... All you do is make your self sound like an idiot on a daily basis and majority of the people here think you're a moron. Regarding your power statement, I do what I want because I don't want twats ruining this forum more then they already have. I'll take a warning just like anyone other member here, mainly because I don't give a fuck no more and unlike yourself I and a few others keep this site running not ruining it. Regarding Justin he was on his last warning just like yourself.

Again, I don't know if you read my previous post I did not take anything away from Ramires he is actually one of my favorite players but you having digs at Mikel because you find Ramires better then him is not justified. They are a team and they help eaach other because that's what team mates generally do.

Alex is a good admin, take notes from him, stop letting personal feelings get in the way of your decision making. It's not good, already you've said I'm an idiot and all that, how old are you exactly?, please do let me know on that one.

How can i ruin a forum for having an opinion?, if all our opinions were the same what would be the point?, the only people ruining it are people like yourself and manuf, who can't even post a logical post without insulting others. I didn't insult you, you insulted me. Like Rami said earlier, it's getting pathetic, people are getting called blind just because they have a different view.

I had an opinion of Mikel a month ago, and i have never been so slated in my life, people even took the piss out of me and my personal life, but did i complain about it?. Did i fuck, then you have the nerve to tell me to grow a pair, yet you're the one who bans people because you can't deal with them having another opinion.

So yeah just leave this debate here, It's not going to go anywhere is it, so why not just leave it where it is, not like you're going to agree with me on Mikel.

I don't say Kojo is right or not but the ridiculous insults need to stop.Everytime some1 has different opinion from the majority he is portrayed like a complete idiot, troll, cry baby, blind and co.

You're one to talk..Whether it be a transfer thread or a player thread you are always coming out with 'he's shit' 'he's shit 'yup, this guy to is shit'

Happy that Mikels getting a 5 year deal. Been here since he was 18. Would love him to retire here. I think (hope) he'll take the one year deal thing once he is over 30.

Alex is a good admin, take notes from him, stop letting personal feelings get in the way of your decision making. It's not good, already you've said I'm an idiot and all that, how old are you exactly?, please do let me know on that one.

How can i ruin a forum for having an opinion?, if all our opinions were the same what would be the point?, the only people ruining it are people like yourself and manuf, who can't even post a logical post without insulting others. I didn't insult you, you insulted me. Like Rami said earlier, it's getting pathetic, people are getting called blind just because they have a different view.

I had an opinion of Mikel a month ago, and i have never been so slated in my life, people even took the piss out of me and my personal life, but did i complain about it?. Did i fuck, then you have the nerve to tell me to grow a pair, yet you're the one who bans people because you can't deal with them having another opinion.

So yeah just leave this debate here, It's not going to go anywhere is it, so why not just leave it where it is, not like you're going to agree with me on Mikel.

I was going to post that everyone should relax and take a break but than I realized you mentioned me, and well, I don't like being mentioned in a bad light. So as you stated, we can't even post a logical argument. That made me waste my time, like in the middle of the night, and I don't like wasting my time...

Here is a bunch of your opinions and why I won't even bother elaborating anything with you after this post. I hope you keep it quiet than. Oh, and btw, people took the piss out of your personal life, because a) you acted like a bellend in majority of threads b ) after everyone was sorry about your situation you acted a tiny bit more like a bellend c) it turned out that the only thing keeping you from improving your situation is actually you.

I won't do the brackets as the forum is not letting me, given how much of them are here. your quotes are divided by // // my comments are bolded

that's how you started your so called "logical posts without insulting others":

//

You never got the Mikel bashing?, wait till next season when he goes straight back to square one, he could even fuck up tomorrow.

I still think we should sell him.

//

it was on May 18th, only one day before he threw your opinion into the toilet. everybody complimented him, but oh well, can't give credit to someone who doesn't deserve it, right?

another logical post of yours:

//

He should go.

He's good on the ball but off the ball he is awful it's not even funny.

//

here is another post where badboy mentions your opinion about Mikel, classy one:

//Badboy quote:

He's a much better player then headless chickens like ''Momo Sissoko'' and ''Scott Parker'' in my opinion. If Mikel constantly ran at opponents at 100 miles per hour people would call him the best thing since slice bread. He's sooo much better technically then Scott Parker its scary and a better holding player overall ! Oh Scott Parker might be better at crashing into opponents giving silly freekicks away ! This response is aimed at Kojo who claimed Scott Parker is better then Mikel in the Kakuta thread !

//

somebody mentioned how good of a game he had in the final, your response:

//

Bosingwa had a good final.

//

and now the unexpected happened. Mikel had a bad game. How can a player have a bad game. food for your thoughts:

//

Woops my bad.

And I agree it's pointless waiting on someone who is shite. Akinfenwa would do a much better job there.

//

cap tried to defend him by basically saying that he's only human, but we know how posting turned out for him.

//

I love how your thoughts have now all changed...

Yeah and as for those stats, Leon Britton is the best english midfielder at the moment if that's the case.

Fuck stats, they show only a little bit and even then they are misguided, watch how a player does on the pitch, that's the only true way you can know.

//

and now few logical posts, backed with evidence as usual, i don't really care explaining:

//

And you where... oh no i can't say anything as I'll get banned.

//

//

One bad game?, he's been average for a while now. He will never flourish and he's like what coming up 26?, he can only get more experienced and that will not turn him into a world beater, or sadly even a 'good player'.

//

//

To be honest i don't think he fits anything.

Probably defensive football, when we where holding out our own last season under RDM, he was pretty decent then. But as our new starting XI and we are to be the new Chelsea to try and win things, he is not good enough to be our DM, especially starting DM.

//

//

No, Oriol Romeu put in better performances than Mikel has ever put in ever for this club. Romeu was class when he was under AVB, just class.

Where as for Mikel he is always average and will never be... good enough.

Fair enough lets keep him if you all love him that much for rotation, but please you all should accept we need a new DM, even Essien unfortunately is not even a good replacement for him.

//

//

You're going to get that in the premier league, Mikel might do well in Serie A as it's a different type of league, but this leagues much more aggressive.

//

AGGRESIVE LIKE TIOTE. i guess.

//

These are the most arrogant and stupid posts you can make, it honestly is.

Did i say this is all Mikels fault?, no i don't think i did, my opinion he was the worst player on the team he really was. I'm not saying it's all his fault, but he's not good enough. He's a nice guy, and a quiet lad and i do have respect for him as a person and i would actually get his autograph if i met him and a picture. But i'm not going to be blinded by anything, look i love Essien, but i think we need to move on and sell him as he's finished. Mikel is not good enough, and if he had potential, he would show it. Every player shows if they have potential, they don't just start playing shit over and over again then suddenly turn into world class players.

Mikel isn't even in top 10 DM's in the premier league, even the likes of Steve Sidwell who is an all round central midfielder does a better job in defence than Mikel, i'd also rather play Meireles there, even if his marking is terrible.

//

"you know i saw that one dm in the championship" "BETTER THAN MIKEL FO SUR"

the one i acutally enjoyed, good for laughs:

//

Mikel breaks up play?.

//

and it goes on, and on, and on and also on. sorry for not going into discussion with you. i just rate my time too much so i can't care to explain anything to you. besides a lot of quality posts has been said in this thread, just go and look.

at the closure i'd like to say "FUCK MIKEL HE NO GOOD, NO AGGRESIVE, TIOTE GUD, BEST DM IN DA PL"

You're one to talk..Whether it be a transfer thread or a player thread you are always coming out with 'he's shit' 'he's shit 'yup, this guy to is shit'

Happy that Mikels getting a 5 year deal. Been here since he was 18. Would love him to retire here. I think (hope) he'll take the one year deal thing once he is over 30.

Mikel getting a 5-year deal, that's a massive call.

I'd rather see him get a 3 year deal.

I was going to post that everyone should relax and take a break but than I realized you mentioned me, and well, I don't like being mentioned in a bad light. So as you stated, we can't even post a logical argument. That made me waste my time, like in the middle of the night, and I don't like wasting my time...

Here is a bunch of your opinions and why I won't even bother elaborating anything with you after this post. I hope you keep it quiet than. Oh, and btw, people took the piss out of your personal life, because a) you acted like a bellend in majority of threads b ) after everyone was sorry about your situation you acted a tiny bit more like a bellend c) it turned out that the only thing keeping you from improving your situation is actually you.

I won't do the brackets as the forum is not letting me, given how much of them are here. your quotes are divided by // // my comments are bolded

that's how you started your so called "logical posts without insulting others":

//

You never got the Mikel bashing?, wait till next season when he goes straight back to square one, he could even fuck up tomorrow.

I still think we should sell him.

//

it was on May 18th, only one day before he threw your opinion into the toilet. everybody complimented him, but oh well, can't give credit to someone who doesn't deserve it, right?

another logical post of yours:

//

He should go.

He's good on the ball but off the ball he is awful it's not even funny.

//

here is another post where badboy mentions your opinion about Mikel, classy one:

//Badboy quote:

He's a much better player then headless chickens like ''Momo Sissoko'' and ''Scott Parker'' in my opinion. If Mikel constantly ran at opponents at 100 miles per hour people would call him the best thing since slice bread. He's sooo much better technically then Scott Parker its scary and a better holding player overall ! Oh Scott Parker might be better at crashing into opponents giving silly freekicks away ! This response is aimed at Kojo who claimed Scott Parker is better then Mikel in the Kakuta thread !

//

somebody mentioned how good of a game he had in the final, your response:

//

Bosingwa had a good final.

//

and now the unexpected happened. Mikel had a bad game. How can a player have a bad game. food for your thoughts:

//

Woops my bad.

And I agree it's pointless waiting on someone who is shite. Akinfenwa would do a much better job there.

//

cap tried to defend him by basically saying that he's only human, but we know how posting turned out for him.

//

I love how your thoughts have now all changed...

Yeah and as for those stats, Leon Britton is the best english midfielder at the moment if that's the case.

Fuck stats, they show only a little bit and even then they are misguided, watch how a player does on the pitch, that's the only true way you can know.

//

and now few logical posts, backed with evidence as usual, i don't really care explaining:

//

And you where... oh no i can't say anything as I'll get banned.

//

//

One bad game?, he's been average for a while now. He will never flourish and he's like what coming up 26?, he can only get more experienced and that will not turn him into a world beater, or sadly even a 'good player'.

//

//

To be honest i don't think he fits anything.

Probably defensive football, when we where holding out our own last season under RDM, he was pretty decent then. But as our new starting XI and we are to be the new Chelsea to try and win things, he is not good enough to be our DM, especially starting DM.

//

//

No, Oriol Romeu put in better performances than Mikel has ever put in ever for this club. Romeu was class when he was under AVB, just class.

Where as for Mikel he is always average and will never be... good enough.

Fair enough lets keep him if you all love him that much for rotation, but please you all should accept we need a new DM, even Essien unfortunately is not even a good replacement for him.

//

//

You're going to get that in the premier league, Mikel might do well in Serie A as it's a different type of league, but this leagues much more aggressive.

//

AGGRESIVE LIKE TIOTE. i guess.

//

These are the most arrogant and stupid posts you can make, it honestly is.

Did i say this is all Mikels fault?, no i don't think i did, my opinion he was the worst player on the team he really was. I'm not saying it's all his fault, but he's not good enough. He's a nice guy, and a quiet lad and i do have respect for him as a person and i would actually get his autograph if i met him and a picture. But i'm not going to be blinded by anything, look i love Essien, but i think we need to move on and sell him as he's finished. Mikel is not good enough, and if he had potential, he would show it. Every player shows if they have potential, they don't just start playing shit over and over again then suddenly turn into world class players.

Mikel isn't even in top 10 DM's in the premier league, even the likes of Steve Sidwell who is an all round central midfielder does a better job in defence than Mikel, i'd also rather play Meireles there, even if his marking is terrible.

//

"you know i saw that one dm in the championship" "BETTER THAN MIKEL FO SUR"

the one i acutally enjoyed, good for laughs:

//

Mikel breaks up play?.

//

and it goes on, and on, and on and also on. sorry for not going into discussion with you. i just rate my time too much so i can't care to explain anything to you. besides a lot of quality posts has been said in this thread, just go and look.

at the closure i'd like to say "FUCK MIKEL HE NO GOOD, NO AGGRESIVE, TIOTE GUD, BEST DM IN DA PL"

Your posts are pathetic, I don't respond to you, but i will this time as i haven't done before and lets try something new. Tiote is twice the player Mikel is, Tiote is a player who gets the job done, Mikel is terrible, lets players go past him with ease. He's been pushed off the ball far too many times for my liking, and keeping possession he isn't great. Always gives the ball away in stupid situations what has cost us.

I stated that he will be a useful player if someone will cover him like Ramires or Romeu, not Meireles however because he's not really a DM. Neither is Ramires but he's a lot better there. And Ramires gets no credit what so ever, infact i don't think I've seen his thread active after games, where as Mikel it's all 'wow he's the best DM in the world'. Far from it, I'll stick by what i said, we're better off with a replacement.

Double pivot still has problems, Tomo mentioned something very interesting, if Ramires gets a long term injury, then that will be it. Very true as his type of game mostly relies on pace, so we wont have him for that long. And Mikel for me just isn't good enough, not a top 4 DM.

Toure, Garcia, Arteta, Carrick, Sandro, Lucas Leiva and Tiote are all much better than Mikel. Ask any Newcastle fan, Tiote is one of there best players, i watch them play a lot and Tiote is a beast in the midfield, when he's out they struggle.

And then all you post is 'MIKELS NOT AGGRESSIVE ENUFF', and then you wonder why i don't even bother replying to you. It's idiotic and silly, Tiote is a brilliant DM and you would know if you watched him play, last few games haven't been his best i know but he's a quality DM and he will prove it again throughout this season, like he has in his past two before it. Where as Mikel is a rubbish player who leaks loads of goals, the one against Grant Holt for example is pathetic, Luiz and Terry have there hands full, and he's doing nothing, he's leaving Grant Holt free in space. And he does this all the time, but people don't see that, because they don't want to see it.

All i got was, Mikel was great that game, oh why?, because we won the game and he made a few side passes?. Aye Busquets who?.

EDIT: by the way i don't see what your quotes meant?, everything I've said there I'll say again?, what's the issue exactly...

Your posts are pathetic, I don't respond to you, but i will this time as i haven't done before and lets try something new. Tiote is twice the player Mikel is, Tiote is a player who gets the job done, Mikel is terrible, lets players go past him with ease. He's been pushed off the ball far too many times for my liking, and keeping possession he isn't great. Always gives the ball away in stupid situations what has cost us.

I stated that he will be a useful player if someone will cover him like Ramires or Romeu, not Meireles however because he's not really a DM. Neither is Ramires but he's a lot better there. And Ramires gets no credit what so ever, infact i don't think I've seen his thread active after games, where as Mikel it's all 'wow he's the best DM in the world'. Far from it, I'll stick by what i said, we're better off with a replacement.

Double pivot still has problems, Tomo mentioned something very interesting, if Ramires gets a long term injury, then that will be it. Very true as his type of game mostly relies on pace, so we wont have him for that long. And Mikel for me just isn't good enough, not a top 4 DM.

Toure, Garcia, Arteta, Carrick, Sandro, Lucas Leiva and Tiote are all much better than Mikel. Ask any Newcastle fan, Tiote is one of there best players, i watch them play a lot and Tiote is a beast in the midfield, when he's out they struggle.

And then all you post is 'MIKELS NOT AGGRESSIVE ENUFF', and then you wonder why i don't even bother replying to you. It's idiotic and silly, Tiote is a brilliant DM and you would know if you watched him play, last few games haven't been his best i know but he's a quality DM and he will prove it again throughout this season, like he has in his past two before it. Where as Mikel is a rubbish player who leaks loads of goals, the one against Grant Holt for example is pathetic, Luiz and Terry have there hands full, and he's doing nothing, he's leaving Grant Holt free in space. And he does this all the time, but people don't see that, because they don't want to see it.

All i got was, Mikel was great that game, oh why?, because we won the game and he made a few side passes?. Aye Busquets who?.

EDIT: by the way i don't see what your quotes meant?, everything I've said there I'll say again?, what's the issue exactly...

the issue is that you're trying to sound smart lately. going all like everyone is on your back and how hard of a time you're having here on TC just for expressing your opinions. you're basically saying that few people destroy the debate without having proper arguments. it looks like you having a mind on Mikel destroyed your whole life. what you are, mate, is a hypocrite. i'm glad you're not responding to my "TIOTE MOR AGRESIV" because that's the level of discussion your previous posts brought this thread to. that's what those quotes where meant to say. you did not give any valid proof. all you have to say is "mikel is shit, because he gives the ball away, doesn't run, everybody does everything for him, every good pass he makes people make a god out of him, he's not worthy of smelling my shit, there are 1000 and one dm's who are better than him. oh and tiote is god." too bad tiote is a box to box midfielder so if you want to compare someone to him you're better off with Ramires and while we're at him i bet our best double pivot would be him and romeu, right? because he had a string of good games under avb? and mikel didn't have a single good game in his 6 year career. because you said so.

i don't want to give points in which i would say how mikel is important to our team, how good his movement, positioning, passing and playing under pressure is. a lot of guys in this thread already explained that to you, all you had to say was basically "he is shit. period. we need tiote". NOT ONLY did the guys here said so, but also majority of our previous managers. professional managers. but oh well, we should sell him without hesitation. HE IS JUST SHIT.

@edit

here's a gif of mikel rolling. hope you enjoy it. good night.

tumblr_lnza9rmAqx1qcycq7o1_500.gif

the issue is that you're trying to sound smart lately. going all like everyone is on your back and how hard of a time you're having here on TC just for expressing your opinions. you're basically saying that few people destroy the debate without having proper arguments. it looks like you having a mind on Mikel destroyed your whole life. what you are, mate, is a hypocrite. i'm glad you're not responding to my "TIOTE MOR AGRESIV" because that's the level of discussion your previous posts brought this thread to. that's what those quotes where meant to say. you did not give any valid proof. all you have to say is "mikel is shit, because he gives the ball away, doesn't run, everybody does everything for him, every good pass he makes people make a god out of him, he's not worthy of smelling my shit, there are 1000 and one dm's who are better than him. oh and tiote is god." too bad tiote is a box to box midfielder so if you want to compare someone to him you're better off with Ramires and while we're at him i bet our best double pivot would be him and romeu, right? because he had a string of good games under avb? and mikel didn't have a single good game in his 6 year career. because you said so.

i don't want to give points in which i would say how mikel is important to our team, how good his movement, positioning, passing and playing under pressure is. a lot of guys in this thread already explained that to you, all you had to say was basically "he is shit. period. we need tiote". NOT ONLY did the guys here said so, but also majority of our previous managers. professional managers. but oh well, we should sell him without hesitation. HE IS JUST SHIT.

@edit

here's a gif of mikel rolling. hope you enjoy it. good night.

tumblr_lnza9rmAqx1qcycq7o1_500.gif

I've gave no proof?, just that i have pointed out his flaws in games, for example i just pointed out Grant Holts if you read my last post, which you probably didn't because it doesn't look like it. Your insults don't hurt me, i don't care what you think of my logic, i don't care what you think of me in general. I will still be speaking my own mind the next day. So just to let you know your posts have 'NAY' effect, as you would say.

He can offer us 5 years of good service

He could offer 5 years of good service...but if the likes of Chalobah, Romeu keep developing, they could eventually take over from Mikel in the DM position.

Mikel is a good DM, considering he was converted from a more attacking position, but the likes of Chalobah, Romeu are natural DM's and I hope they get a chance to stake their place for a first team spot in the next 3 or so seasons..

He could offer 5 years of good service...but if the likes of Chalobah, Romeu keep developing, they could eventually take over from Mikel in the DM position.

Mikel is a good DM, considering he was converted from a more attacking position, but the likes of Chalobah, Romeu are natural DM's and I hope they get a chance to stake their place for a first team spot in the next 3 or so seasons..

Yeah if they surpass mikel then great. But they have to prove that first. Until then, mikel is the man for that position.

Yeah if they surpass mikel then great. But they have to prove that first. Until then, mikel is the man for that position.

That is why I also think a 3-4 year deal would be better. I find 5 years too long, I would give it only for players I am absolutely sure would be on their top for those 5 years.

Bottom line though, he deserved that extension.

Me and Alex actually moderate in a very similar way and we generally agree on most things so there goes that theory.

You get slated because your debates don't make sense. With Mikel in the team, we win trophies end of story.

Boom! Roasted

Me and Alex actually moderate in a very similar way and we generally agree on most things so there goes that theory.

You get slated because your debates don't make sense. With Mikel in the team, we win trophies end of story.

Even more than that. Mikel is one of the reasons we win trophies. An excellent player.