Mikel John Obi

Badboy

he cant, he will probably just put Mikel's great performances down to playing alongside Ramires. sFun_doh2.gif

I personally think Mikel has taken his game to another level with Ramires playing alongside him. If they both keep improving...I can't wait to see the Rambo--Mikel partnership in 2-3 seasons!

Ok, I give you that, but Mikel>>>>>Tiote. You deal w/ that ;)

For all of the Good people on this board, I would like to extend an apology for my sillness in dealing w/ Kojo today.

You can't deal with things what are not true.

How come almost every newspaper article what rates top midfielders, Tiote is always above Mikel, on top 10 defenders of PL Tiote is above Mikel. Fifa Tiote is rated 82, so he must be a boss, wow 82 mate, that's fucking shmexy, where as Mikel is a 'mere' 80.

He gets man of the match in the big games and Newcastle struggle without him. Mikel on the other hand is the most overrated player we have. Only Chelsea fans rate him, go ask some other fans what they think.

How come almost every newspaper article what rates top midfielders, Tiote is always above Mikel, on top 10 defenders of PL Tiote is above Mikel. Fifa Tiote is rated 82, so he must be a boss, wow 82 mate, that's fucking shmexy, where as Mikel is a 'mere' 80.

He gets man of the match in the big games and Newcastle struggle without him. Mikel on the other hand is the most overrated player we have. Only Chelsea fans rate him, go ask some other fans what they think.

WTF cares what other fans think? People who watch him (Chelsea fans) know him best and are the best ones to analyze his performance, not other fans and I know for a fact I would say he is our most improved player over the years.

i bet you won't find even 3 articles sayin tiote is better than mikel

here is the only one i found and well it doesn't back anything that is said about tiote being better:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1377100-why-arsenals-mikel-arteta-is-the-best-holding-midfielder-in-the-world-right-now

here is the only one i found and well it doesn't back anything that is said about tiote being better:

http://bleacherrepor...world-right-now

Arteta's a great player imo but what an awful article. It basically says Arteta is the best holding midfielder in the world right now because he averages the most tackles and interceptions in the Premier League and completes the most passes.

WTF cares what other fans think? People who watch him (Chelsea fans) know him best and are the best ones to analyze his performance, not other fans and I know for a fact I would say he is our most improved player over the years.

Well that's clearly not the case because it's proven very BIAS, and in DENIAL.

http://bleacherrepor...world-right-now

Funny thing is i actually did find quite a lot, if you skip some pages back, don't know if it was on this thread. But heck you seem like you've got nothing better to do with your life so go check it out.

Arteta's a great player imo but what an awful article. It basically says Arteta is the best holding midfielder in the world right now because he averages the most tackles and interceptions in the Premier League and completes the most passes.

i didn't say it was good, all i said it was the only one i found.

Funny thing is i actually did find quite a lot, if you skip some pages back, don't know if it was on this thread. But heck you seem like you've got nothing better to do with your life so go check it out.

oh right, so many of them, just like a lot of professors said that hip hop is the most intellectual genre of music in the world. if you found so many, post at least 3, I guess it's not such a big deal to find 3 links. of course i've got nothing better to do with my life, that's why i spam forums while living on somebody's back :clown:

You're using FIFA 13 ratings to justify that a player is better than another now? That's ludicrous. You obviously just have pure hate for Mikel.

My Man Utd mate recently said Mikel would walk into their midfield. Go figure. You're the only person on this forum that won't acknowledge that Mikel is actually a good player, but oh well. You obviously just have a hate for him.

Mikel has been much more influential to his team that Tiote has been this season. I ask you again, if Mikel is so terrible, then why haven't our management staff flogged him off then? He's been here for ages and he's made a lot of appearances, doesn't that tell you he's at least a decent player?

RDM must be a terrible manager to still keep starting Mikel. He must also be terrible for not vividly looking for a replacement last summer. Our whole management are toads for keeping Mikel in the team because he's clearly the reason why we perform so bad (even though we're top of the league).

You're using FIFA 13 ratings to justify that a player is better than another now? That's ludicrous. You obviously just have pure hate for Mikel.

My Man Utd mate recently said Mikel would walk into their midfield. Go figure. You're the only person on this forum that won't acknowledge that Mikel is actually a good player, but oh well. You obviously just have a hate for him.

Mikel has been much more influential to his team that Tiote has been this season. I ask you again, if Mikel is so terrible, then why haven't our management staff flogged him off then? He's been here for ages and he's made a lot of appearances, doesn't that tell you he's at least a decent player?

RDM must be a terrible manager to still keep starting Mikel. He must also be terrible for not vividly looking for a replacement last summer. Our whole management are toads for keeping Mikel in the team because he's clearly the reason why we perform so bad (even though we're top of the league).

Of course, FIFA ratings are what's top of the range, it's what every kid wants now days.

Lmao...

Kojo ain't changing his mind on Mikel, just like everybody else isn't changing their opinions too Kojo's...

Best to agree to disagree.

Personally I would have paid a sniper to take him out, but so far this season he has given me little to complain about and I think he is the most improved player I have seen.

I just wish Torres would have improved half as much as Mikel...

i didn't say it was good, all i said it was the only one i found.

oh right, so many of them, just like a lot of professors said that hip hop is the most intellectual genre of music in the world. if you found so many, post at least 3, I guess it's not such a big deal to find 3 links. of course i've got nothing better to do with my life, that's why i spam forums while living on somebody's back :clown:

Look son, if you search up Brian Dave, he has made a few articles of top premier league players, you'll find it there.

Look son, if you search up Brian Dave, he has made a few articles of top premier league players, you'll find it there.

haha, ok, sir. surprise, surprise, have not found anything. looks like your credibility is going down the drain. :clown:

haha, ok, sir. surprise, surprise, have not found anything. looks like your credibility is going down the drain. :clown:

Shut up!, don't you ever say that again!. Maybe i just can't remember the name, i can remember it going by the likes of Brian Dave, or Dave Brian.