Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Ramires has been playing a lot better than him, he's been the one covering him, Mikel can't play by himself, i said he would be a decent player with Ramires or Romeu.

And yet where is all this credit on Ramires?, this goes to prove Obi isn't a good player and the reason is because your all so damn surprised about it you buzz over an average performance from him. You would think he's Bastian Schweisntiger or something.

Now people are over crediting him when our team wins, he was on form last season and i was saying this, and I'll say it again, we are better off with a replacement if we want a very good team.

Firstly, no one is taking anything away from Ramires you're putting that into your own head. If you think Mikel is playing average then you need to get some glasses. He is so strong on the ball and as per usual very rarely gives it away. The formation we are playing of course he needs someone to help him out and the main reason for that is because we play very high up the park.

Firstly, no one is taking anything away from Ramires you're putting that into your own head. If you think Mikel is playing average then you need to get some glasses. He is so strong on the ball and as per usual very rarely gives it away. The formation we are playing of course he needs someone to help him out and the main reason for that is because we play very high up the park.

So first you insult my eye sight and insist i need glasses?, were do i go on from here?, I'm gob smacked i have to say. Then you have the need to make up silly excuses on John Obi Mikel. Rarely gives it away?, hahahahahahahahaha

He's had a few good string of games, there's a reason no one rates Mikel but some of the chelsea supporters here.

And he puts in an average performance then everyone is on here like Mikel is solid hahahaha, then the Ramires thread is empty, yet if it wasn't for him Mikel would once again be in the shit. Mikel cannot mark people out of a game, even his strengths don't warrant anything great into the team, remember when he got pushed off the ball by Charlie Adam and Liverpool went on to score against us?. Then Juventus game when he got overrun, he couldn't even pass a fucking ball properly, it's because of him they equalised.

But no one see's that, you need some glasses my friend, i find it funny how people just forget things.

Hypocrytes, but I'll get slated for this post no doubt about it, because no one can actually look at things from anther perspective. Just watch, Torres has played shite, he's going to get tortured, once he scores a goal you wont be able to slate him again or you'll get slated. Same old shit.

So first you insult my eye sight and insist i need glasses?, were do i go on from here?, I'm gob smacked i have to say. Then you have the need to make up silly excuses on John Obi Mikel. Rarely gives it away?, hahahahahahahahaha

He's had a few good string of games, there's a reason no one rates Mikel but some of the chelsea supporters here.

And he puts in an average performance then everyone is on here like Mikel is solid hahahaha, then the Ramires thread is empty, yet if it wasn't for him Mikel would once again be in the shit. Mikel cannot mark people out of a game, even his strengths don't warrant anything great into the team, remember when he got pushed off the ball by Charlie Adam and Liverpool went on to score against us?. Then Juventus game when he got overrun, he couldn't even pass a fucking ball properly, it's because of him they equalised.

But no one see's that, you need some glasses my friend, i find it funny how people just forget things.

Hypocrytes, but I'll get slated for this post no doubt about it, because no one can actually look at things from anther perspective. Just watch, Torres has played shite, he's going to get tortured, once he scores a goal you wont be able to slate him again or you'll get slated. Same old shit.

You don't appreciate what he does for the team. He makes the odd error here and there and sometimes is made the scapegoat but he is on average a very consistent performer. He does his role for the team, as simplay as that. BTW, I am sure people highly rate Ramires, everyone appreciates how much he has improved on us but don't make it look like Mikel only looks good when Ramires play, it takes a joint performance. When we kept Cazorla and co quiet for most of the game, Ramires greatly contributed as did Mikel, they could not get past him and Mikel never lost the ball. You seem 2 pick out where he makes mistakes but yet you have not picked out anything good he does. Despite conceding 2 goals to Spurs I thought he had an overall solid game. He kept very composed in games against Wigan and Newcastle this season and again displayed his strides of improvement he has made at us.

Also our Champions League win? How many injuries/suspensions we had for that final against Bayern. We got dominated that match but IMO along with Cech and the rest of our defence he was as good as anyone with his role.

We are top of the league atm and deserved and you seem to have this outgoing criticism of Mikel. RDM clearly sees the true value of him and how he has performing and I am sure there is a reason we are top of the league, As good as our attack has been, it helps when you have you're hard working/ anchor man players doing their roles properly like Makelele done for us.

Mikel is going to be offered a new 4 year deal, his agent is quoted saying in the sun. Believe it if you will. Good news for the club if true.

It's 5 years, not 4.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4605763/John-Obi-Mikel-to-be-offered-a-new-five-yr-deal.html

You sound like a fucking cry baby. Grow a set and stop sooking every time someone says something as little as get some glasses.

If you think mikel give the ball away a lot you really are blind seriously he has a pass completion about 85% pretty much every game so don't know what you're laughing at. Every player makes mistakes and gives the ball away just like Hazard did today. In the Juve game he gave the ball away, but the ball crossed the half way line and they had plenty of time to regroup but didn't he is not the only player to blame.

I'd love to see where you look at stats if you think he gives the ball away a lot. Jesus I and everyone else here must be watching a different Chelsea.

You sound like a fucking cry baby. Grow a set and stop sooking every time someone says something as little as get some glasses.

If you think mikel give the ball away a lot you really are blind seriously he has a pass completion about 85% pretty much every game so don't know what you're laughing at. Every player makes mistakes and gives the ball away just like Hazard did today. In the Juve game he gave the ball away, but the ball crossed the half way line and they had plenty of time to regroup but didn't he is not the only player to blame.

I'd love to see where you look at stats if you think he gives the ball away a lot. Jesus I and everyone else here must be watching a different Chelsea.

Look at that, really proffessional that is, banning Justin for fuck all, arguing with all the italian fans what came on this site because you couldn't keep your Juventus feelings aside. Power gone to your head?, well don't think I'll back down from you mate because i wont, never done it in my life and I'm not going to start now.

As for your case, it's laughable that you've used stats to back up your point, another thing to laugh about. Mikel has had games where he's gave the ball away in very bad moments. He had a good few games and now he's the best DM in the world. Yet there's no credit for Ramires, who has been the best in the double pivot. It's because peoplea are surprised Mikel is doing decent for once.

And FFS my reputation on this site has went down now, I'm going to have to go congratulate some people, bbl.

I don't say Kojo is right or not but the ridiculous insults need to stop.Everytime some1 has different opinion from the majority he is portrayed like a complete idiot, troll, cry baby, blind and co.

That's fine mate, i don't mind people disagreeing as long as there not arrogant. The thing is people know they can insult me because they wont get any warnings or ban, pretty much because it's me. Where as i can't say anything back or it's a BAN.

Look at that, really proffessional that is, banning Justin for fuck all, arguing with all the italian fans what came on this site because you couldn't keep your Juventus feelings aside. Power gone to your head?, well don't think I'll back down from you mate because i wont, never done it in my life and I'm not going to start now.

As for your case, it's laughable that you've used stats to back up your point, another thing to laugh about. Mikel has had games where he's gave the ball away in very bad moments. He had a good few games and now he's the best DM in the world. Yet there's no credit for Ramires, who has been the best in the double pivot. It's because peoplea are surprised Mikel is doing decent for once.

And FFS my reputation on this site has went down now, I'm going to have to go congratulate some people, bbl.

Whoa

And he puts in an average performance then everyone is on here like Mikel is solid hahahaha, then the Ramires thread is empty, yet if it wasn't for him Mikel would once again be in the shit. Mikel cannot mark people out of a game, even his strengths don't warrant anything great into the team, remember when he got pushed off the ball by Charlie Adam and Liverpool went on to score against us?. Then Juventus game when he got overrun, he couldn't even pass a fucking ball properly, it's because of him they equalised. But no one see's that, you need some glasses my friend, i find it funny how people just forget things.

so and what did you forget?

- Mikels the outstanding man against Arsenal at the title winning Season (he was alone 4-3-3 if you remember. but I don't think so, you will go on comeing back for 10 or 20 BAD games he had in over 200 apps for us this is an rate of less then 10% get you're maths right, thats what statistics are based on)

- best performer against Inter when we lost at the CL

- I can't single one bad game of him out from our title winning season, he was a key figure and ancelotti praised him more then once

- outstanding for us against ManU winning the FA-Cup (remember who started the move for the goal?)

- outstanding against Spuds for me and against Newcastle (where was that cabaye what? guy?)

- outstanding player fur us winning the FUCK'n holy grail with that big ears, had more passaccuracy then schweinsteiger (whom I expect you to rate higher) and Kroos (whom I rate very highly) and winning over 80% of his one on ones

so if a player that is SHIT for haveing less then 10 percent of bad games in our shirt, and if he is shit in holding the ball with an avarage passaccuracy of more then 85% since 3 Seasons now, and if that same player is shit with more forward passes (based on graphics and in numbers counted forward passes I showed numerous times) and then an supposed other player whom you all hail as the new superstar who has faded into nowhere is better, and in fact if a player had more forward passes then ANY OTHER Midfielder (right MIDFIELDER not DM) in our titlewinning season, and if that player had the most interceptions on the field nearly every game he has with us nad the least areal losses is overrated and a waste and shit and this all shows you mikel is on an rational based opinion an unintegral part of our squad then boy I must stop watching the beautyfull game...

or... itsofatso... you have to live with what comes back if you talk nonsense... I have no problem to agree with you but there is only one answer for you to you're insults on mikel... stop smoke'n that stuff or give me some of that shit... it must be very "intense?"...

Back down... All you do is make your self sound like an idiot on a daily basis and majority of the people here think you're a moron. Regarding your power statement, I do what I want because I don't want twats ruining this forum more then they already have. I'll take a warning just like anyone other member here, mainly because I don't give a fuck no more and unlike yourself I and a few others keep this site running not ruining it. Regarding Justin he was on his last warning just like yourself.

Again, I don't know if you read my previous post I did not take anything away from Ramires he is actually one of my favorite players but you having digs at Mikel because you find Ramires better then him is not justified. They are a team and they help eaach other because that's what team mates generally do.

- Mikels the outstanding man against Arsenal at the title winning Season (he was alone 4-3-3 if you remember. but I don't think so, you will go on comeing back for 10 or 20 BAD games he had in over 200 apps for us this is an rate of less then 10% get you're maths right, thats what statistics are based on)

- I can't single one bad game of him out from our title winning season, he was a key figure and ancelotti praised him more then once

- outstanding for us against ManU winning the FA-Cup (remember who started the move for the goal?)

- outstanding against Spuds for me and against Newcastle (where was that cabaye what? guy?)

- outstanding player fur us winning the FUCK'n holy grail with that big ears, had more passaccuracy then schweinsteiger (whom I expect you to rate higher) and Kroos (whom I rate very highly) and winning over 80% of his one on ones

so if a player that is SHIT for haveing less then 10 percent of bad games in our shirt, and if he is shit in holding the ball with an avarage passaccuracy of more then 85% since 3 Seasons now, and if that same player is shit with more forward passes (based on graphics and in numbers counted forward passes I showed numerous times) and then an supposed other player whom you all hail as the new superstar who has faded into nowhere is better, and in fact if a player had more forward passes then ANY OTHER Midfielder (right MIDFIELDER not DM) in our titlewinning season, and if that player had the most interceptions on the field nearly every game he has with us nad the least areal losses is overrated and a waste and shit and this all shows you mikel is on an rational based opinion an unintegral part of our squad then boy I must stop watching the beautyfull game...

or... itsofatso... you have to live with what comes back if you talk nonsense... I have no problem to agree with you but there is only one answer for you to you're insults on mikel... stop smoke'n that stuff or give me some of that shit... it must be very "intense?"...

WTF? I am sure that quote was from Kojo but somehow you made it look this quote was me biggrin.gif I am a big fan of Mikel

you seemed to be quoting the wrong poster..