Mikel John Obi

Badboy

He was poor against Swansea. Slowed us down and seemed like he reverted back to the old Mikel...

He was slow because the four in front of him were poor and static. It's amazing how people can't refuse to come to that obvious conclusion.

He was slow because the four in front of him were poor and static. It's amazing how people can't refuse to come to that obvious conclusion.

He was also asked to play in the Ramires/Lampard role in the midfield which he is simply not cut out for. Can't blame him for that.

He was also asked to play in the Ramires/Lampard role in the midfield which he is simply not cut out for. Can't blame him for that.

Yeah that too. But it really annoys me that he is expected to create passes out of nothing. If the players in front of him can't find space to receive the ball how can he pass?

I thought he was immense along with Ramires. Those two are like a brick wall.

DISAGREE

Mikel wasnt bad, but he was positioning himself wrongly in some dangerous Shak attacks. He left our midfield exposed and that reflected in Bertrand poor performance.

Ramires just got schooled by Fernandinho, but he had a good attitude towards the end of the match.

I did not like his performance last night. he tried to go forward too much and ended up out of position when we lost the ball which is always scary because you can't rely on Ramires to hold a player up or delay the opposition attack.

He was so far forward last night, went absolutely crazy when he scored, was gutted for him for it to be ruled offside. Nearly seen Mikel's first goal in the flesh.

Although had he been onside he'd have probably missed :lol:

How many more excuses to make for him?, I've had plenty of times to come in here and critizise him but I've never, I've actually been patient and give him some time to see if he can be useful this season.

But he's still not good enough, really hope he is ridden of at the end of the season and get a new player there.

He offers nothing upfront either, this maybe unimportant for a DM, but really 160 premier league matches and 0 goals?. Not that it should matter but most fulbacks have a better record than that. Doesn't really fit our system or anything, DM's are meant to be the most consistent, and a few decent games in a row isn't enough for me.

How many more excuses to make for him?, I've had plenty of times to come in here and critizise him but I've never, I've actually been patient and give him some time to see if he can be useful this season.

But he's still not good enough, really hope he is ridden of at the end of the season and get a new player there.

He offers nothing upfront either, this maybe unimportant for a DM, but really 160 premier league matches and 0 goals?. Not that it should matter but most fulbacks have a better record than that. Doesn't really fit our system or anything, DM's are meant to be the most consistent, and a few decent games in a row isn't enough for me.

what game did you actually watch kojo.... really grow up boy he was very good, and hes added some aggressiveness what I really like...