Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Tough one, I do see where you are coming from tbh, people will have mixed views. I wouldnt say your point is ludicrous at all, I think Yaya Toure is one of the best midfielders in the world, rate him very highly.

Of course it's a tough one, Lampard has done a lot more, but i just think when you look at Yaya Toure sometimes to this day, he does incredible things. And Lampard in his prime wasn't capable of some of the things he does there. But Lampard is our legend through and through, and had i of decided out of both of them to be our players, i would of chosen Lampard, because of the vital goals he has gotten us in the past and the great bloke that he is.

Y. Toure is quality. Better than Mikel in my view, but we can't have everyone and everything, even with Roman.

I don't think he can be compared to Mikel, as Mikel is more of a DM, Toure don't play there anymore. But Toure can be a defensive liability, that's probably why. He is still a better play in that position though in my opinion, but not by a long shot.

But still if that article is really suggesting Mikel is on the same level as Toure or better, then that's just fucking stupid. Even if it's talking about DM's, because what's the point?. Toure isn't really a DM anymore, you could pretty much make an article and say, why Sandro is better than Rooney as a DM, or some daft shit like that.

Players like yaya toure piss me off. he could be one of the best players in the world if it wasnt for his shit mentality. he has one of the worst attitudes and is one of the laziest players that i watch.

He is still a great player, don't get me wrong, but if he worked harder (especially defensively) he would easily be one of best players in the world

Players like yaya toure piss me off. he could be one of the best players in the world if it wasnt for his shit mentality. he has one of the worst attitudes and is one of the laziest players that i watch.

He is still a great player, don't get me wrong, but if he worked harder (especially defensively) he would easily be one of best players in the world

Aye, his mentallity can be really poor, but then to be wise about the situation. Maybe if he worked much harder as people say he should, we wouldn't see how good he is at attacking, because he wouldn't of been in those positions up top in the first place, when he scored that cracking goal, or when he made that classic pass, or when he decided to take a rest rather than helping his defenders so he's going to be better for the counter attack.

There's always a downside to when you do everything. But i do agree, overall i think it's best if he does go back and help out his team, because he has to do that. But sometimes it looks like Toure technically isn't a good DM. He doesn't even know where to be at times, or that could be down to how lazy he is.

I'd guess, to prevent him from being sent off and missing the Swansea game.

Exactly, him and Romeu were already booked and the United midfield was sometimes pretty quick for us so it would be only matter of time when one of them got second yellow.