Armando Broja

OhForAGreavsie

Like how this man keeps his feet on the ground. obviously family plays a huge role for him. Very professional, sports-focused social media accounts, no needless banter,, party or holiday snaps. Very different form most young footballers after they signed their first big contract: no fancy cars, watches or shit like that, no fkin around with those annoying local reality TV hags.

But most importantly he stated unpromptedly how Chelsea is his #1 priority despite having all the options. Really hope we do not fuck this up and have him join the team next season. i think he is ready.

17 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

60 million valuation we have on him. 

Will be very disappointing if he’s one of the sellable assets considered in the summer. 

Unfortunately, I can see him following Abraham & Livramento (buy-back clauses).

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Unfortunately, I can see him following Abraham & Livramento (buy-back clauses).

Aye. If we need to sell 'valuable assets' as the Athletic suggested, it'll be very disappointing if we start with our academy players vs the gobshites that drain our wage bill and offer nothing. 

36 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Aye. If we need to sell 'valuable assets' as the Athletic suggested, it'll be very disappointing if we start with our academy players vs the gobshites that drain our wage bill and offer nothing. 

Yeah, because some owner is going to buy Chelsea for £2bn plus and then run us into the ground. Would maybe make sense if they got the freehold to SB, but they won't. 

What may happen is we will run on a sustainable model like the Dippers. However, that doesn't mean that we'll be selling off the best players, unless you count people like Kepa and Lukaku those. 

One thing that will happen though is that the club will likely stop the buy to loan policy. I see a mass shedding of players like Baka, Kennedy, Drinky, Barkley, Batsh*t, which I do not think is a bad thing. I mean how Bats keeps getting contract extensions is beyond me. 

• 2 months later...
On 21/05/2022 at 09:41, Blues Forever said:

His goals dried up and his goal record in the league was underwhelming but you can see he has the tools to a top striker. I defo think he would suit us as impact player next season with his acceleration. Cannot sell under any cost.

4 hours ago, Stats said:

His goals dried up and his goal record in the league was underwhelming but you can see he has the tools to a top striker. I defo think he would suit us as impact player next season with his acceleration. Cannot sell under any cost.

I honestly can't see why everyone is raving about him. He looks pretty average to me. I hope I'm wrong and the rest are right.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

I honestly can't see why everyone is raving about him. He looks pretty average to me. I hope I'm wrong and the rest are right.

Towards latter stages of season he has not been the same but first half of season, he looked the real deal. Acceleration, good strength and excellent finishing as well as anticipation. You only have to see the quality of some of his goals to see there is a top striker there eg West Ham in FA Cup, Palace and Brighton goals in the league. His goal against Brighton was pure class. You just can't help but watch it over and over again.

He is only 20 too, so he will improve. Although he did not score against United at Old Trafford, he terrorized their defence and he was magnificent. He was given MOTM award that game too. Same against Spurs, he had another brilliant game at the Lane. I have seen enough of him to think there is a potential top striker.

9 hours ago, Stats said:

Yep. lost his place in the attack. Form tailed off bad in the second half. I wonder if he's okay with a 2nd choice role - would be good to have a hungry, strong striker for 2nd choice

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...