Armando Broja

OhForAGreavsie

23 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Would keep him but wait and see somebody will sign him for 25-30m because we need to sell and cannot get rid of the likes of Loftus-Cheek, Ziyech, Pulisic due to their huge fucking wages.

I can see him being used as a makeweight if we go for another top CF, unfortunately.

Edited by LAM09

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, lucio said:

Doesn’t seem to have lose his pace 

Yup still looks insanely fast but also still keeps his head down too much. We saw both his stengths and weaknesses yesterday. His early Chance where missed that open net is a prime example. Great run and dribbling to create the Chance but  lack of composure. I think he will be great together with nkunku but too similar to jackson

• 2 months later...

He had two loans. Don’t think he will profit from another. Just not good enough. He has the pce and power but super slow, tame and poor in his reactions, anticipation and overall football IQ. Needs to be sold 

Either sell or give him a run of games from the start. I get the feeling he is still very rusty. Not going to do anything sitting on the bench at Chelsea or anywhere else.

Funny though after a loan at Southampton and playing every week, the hype for him here was incredible 😂

Edited by OneMoSalah

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, James said:

Fulham and Wolves runoured to be interested. He should go, these teams are more like his level than ours - or at least the level we want to be heading to.

Not much bad to say about him. There are very tiny differences between a PL top striker, a PL relegation side striker and a Champo one. I believe he is PL-level, but since his Soton-spell, he didn’t seem to improve neither hor weaknesses nor strengths, I can’t see him what would make him main man here, or even secondary.

4 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Fulham and Wolves runoured to be interested. He should go, these teams are more like his level than ours - or at least the level we want to be heading to.

Not much bad to say about him. There are very tiny differences between a PL top striker, a PL relegation side striker and a Champo one. I believe he is PL-level, but since his Soton-spell, he didn’t seem to improve neither hor weaknesses nor strengths, I can’t see him what would make him main man here, or even secondary.

When exactly would you have expected him to improve on those said strengths and weaknesses? During the measly 1000 or so minutes (all comps) he's actually played club footall since the Soton loan or during the 10 month spell he spent nursing a knee injury?

8 minutes ago, Jype said:

When exactly would you have expected him to improve on those said strengths and weaknesses? During the measly 1000 or so minutes (all comps) he's actually played club footall since the Soton loan or during the 10 month spell he spent nursing a knee injury?

I have to echo this. It's hard for anyone to build on scraps especially after coming back from a serious injury. 

10 hours ago, Jype said:

Good point, I don't say it's fair.. But it is top football, competition is huge. He didn't got plenty of playing time, but it's not like he only got 5-10 minutes occasionly.. 

Yeah he needed to play a run of 5 or 6 games from the beginning early on in the season to get into a grove for me. Using him sporadically and benching him the game after he scored was also mindblowing retarded.

Some were saying he was similar to Haaland (😂) after his loan at Southampton so laughable really but just shows that the level there is different to here - as we’ve seen with Caicedo & Colwill too and undoubtedly will see with Lavia. Unrealistic expectations from the offset never help.

£30-35m = sell. 

Edited by OneMoSalah